Brand New furniture for sale

SingaporeSteve

Well my housing project has got off to a great start but so far two houses have been let unfurnished. I have nowhere to store excess furniture and so am offering the following for sale. This is seriously expensive stuff, as befits houses renting for between 80,000 - 120,000 baht a month.

Queen size solid wood bed frame in brown walnut colour - very classy (nothing like MDF stuff in Index) - each set cost us 30,000 baht - I have 2 sets spare and will sell for 15,000 baht each - these have never been used, however have been made up for display purposes in the properties.

Leather furniture - very, very expensive at 120,000 baht for the set of 3 seat sofa, 2 seat sofa and armchair all in an antique brown leather. They have been manufactured for export to UK where they sell for about GBP 4,000 set. Imagine classy leather to die for armchair in somewhere like pottery barn in US or Conran shop in London and you get the idea. One set available (I am keeping the other for my house - owner privilege !!) and this one has never been unwrapped. Price is 80,000 baht which is a steal for this quality of furniture.

Dining set consisting of table, 6 upholstered chairs, sideboard - again made for export, price new was 34,000 for the set - sell for 20,000 baht - never used but been on display in showhouse. Dark maple wood finish

Kitchen dining set (2 of) - table and 4 chairs - all solid wood - purchased for 20,000 baht sell for 12,000 baht

LG double door side by side fridge dreezer - sell in Home Pro for 39,000 baht - brand new never used, still in the box will sell for 30,000 baht

Can deliver to BKK and Pattaya at no charge

PM me with your email address and I can send you photos of the stuff (except the LG fridge but can show picture of equivalent Samsung model which looks identical and is another house.)

• 4 weeks later...

Archived