A very strange and eventful Pattaya trip

Ranger

Boys,

Warning: This report is very long and I've left out most of the sexual details. I always think I have seen and done it all, and this trip proved me wrong at least 10 times!

This turned into a most interesting and unusual 3 day Pattaya trip. It started with an all-time first for me, the decision to take "sand to the beach". I had invited my Nana cutie, whom I spent 4 days with in BKK while the GF was out of town, to come along for 1 day (maybe 2 at most). I should have gotten a clue of things to come, when she called me 3 times the night before (I have told her NEVER to call me, I will call her when I can see her). The first 2 times, I ignored the call and then shut the ringer off on my phone and went to sleep. The GF demanded to know who was calling, and I said it was a "crazy girl in Pattaya". At 5 am, I awaken to the GF screaming in my phone in Thai. It seems that she heard my phone vibrating and called the girl back and cussed her out. Luckily, the girl (To be referred to as Miss Sand from now on) didn't say a word. The GF made me call her and tell her never to call me again and then erase her phone #. I made the call and said "Don't call me at 5 am anymore" (not quite what the GF had in mind). Miss Sand wanted to know whether to pack for 1 or 2 days in Pattaya, but I just said "You know I have a GF and you can't call me". After memorizing her phone number, I deleted it in front of the GF and then later snuck in the toilet and entered it back in under a different name.

In the morning, I left the apartment early and called Miss Sand and woke her up, told her she could come for 1 or 2 days (2 days if we were both happy), and to hurry and pack and meet me at the Majestic. Met up with G and waited for the taxi at the Majestic. Miss Sand arrived only 5 minutes late packing a big suitcase. I said "Only 1 or 2 days, not a month!" she replied "I like to change clothes". Whatever, and we hopped in the cab and arrived in Pattaya in 2 hours and checked into the Sabai Inn. The staff had never seen me check in with a gal before and teased me a bit, but I assured them that she was my sister (hey, we have the same color of hair!). After Miss Sand unpacks, it looks like she has moved in as there are clothes and cosmetics all over the place! I think she is planning on more than 1 day. Miss Sand wanted to sleep, so G and I headed off for a traditional massage. Our regular place on Soi Yodsak had a tour bus arriving, so we had to go to a place on Soi 6/1 instead. I had a semi-cute girl, but G got stuck with a battle tank, so there was no diddlin'.

We stopped in at King Kong, and my regular gal latched on to me. G wasn't in a diddlin' mood, so he just had a beer and tried in vain to dislodge the girl that "barnacalized" him. My gal and I diddled in earnest (I was slightly disturbed that her mouth tasted of mouthwash!) and she started to unzip me and then said "can not do in bar, we go upstairs?". I declined and after G finished his beer, gave her a 100B diddlin' gratuity and we headed out. We managed to walk the rest of way down Yodsak without me being spotted and had a couple drinks at a beer bar in front of the beach before dinner. After a nice dinner, Miss Sand announced that she wanted to go to Soi Buakaow and find the beer bar she worked at when she was "young virgin" to see if any of her friends were still there. G had a date already as he had called his girl on the cab ride down and she would be waiting for him at her bar at 8 pm, so we went our seperate ways.

I had never even heard of Soi Buakaow, so we hired a songtaew for 60B and headed off to look for her bar. We passed a beer bar complex and I asked her if that was the place. She didn't know, so we kept going. Finally, the driver stopped and talks to her and it turns out that was the place. I told him to turn around and take us there and he wanted an extra 20B. It wasn't that far, so we got out and walked there. We arrived and she looked around and couldn't remember which bar she had worked in. This place is a small beer bar complex full of 500B bar girls and 500B customers (no flames please, I am sure this is some guys idea of fun, it just isn't mine). I hate beer bars anyway, and this place is really down market! She thinks she remembers which bar, so we walk over and sit and order drinks. She talks to a couple of the girls and nobody remembers her. Claims that it was only 6 months ago (I find out later it was 18 months ago) and can't understand why she can't find any of her friends. She knows that I am not having any fun, so she says that we can leave and go to a go-go bar instead. As we are walking out, a friend recognizes her and screams out her name. It turns out, her old bar was on the other side of the complex!

She is thrilled as it is her old "#1 friend, same-same sister" and they jump in each others arms. There are 2 other girls that she remembers out of the 7 girls at the bar. I buy drinks for the 3 of us and the girls fill each other in on the goings on of the past year and a half. I am introduced as her pua noi (minor husband/boyfriend). I decide to play pool while they talk and take turns playing all the girls in the bar over the next several hours. I buy drinks for everyone (they all order Heinekin's) and I discover the key to having fun at a beer bar full of ugly girls, lots of alcohol and bring along you own non-ugly girl! She got hit on at least a dozen times while I was playing pool. No surprise as she certainly was the only prize in the whole complex. She always quickly pointed me out as her boyfriend. It was now 11 pm and I was actually having a good time playing pool and joking with the girls, but when Miss Sand announced that she was horny, I quickly binned the check and we headed back to the hotel.

After 1-1/2 hours of fantastic sex, I am in the shower and she announces that she wants to go back to the beer bar. I tell her no, but during my shower I decide that it was still early and it wouldn't kill me to go back out for a little while. I exit the shower and tell her that we can go back out and then notice that she was already getting dressed to go out! It seems she was going back out whether I liked it or not! She claims that she was just getting dressed for bed (not likely), but I forget about it and we get ready and head back to her bar. She tells me that she wants to stay with me the whole 3 days and I say "OK, if you keep me very happy". I had previously told her that the Pattaya deal would be 1000B a day plus bar fine (this is the girl that I broke my long standing 1000B rule and had given 1500B for LT in BKK). She says "No problem, I make you very happy".

We get back to the beer bar just before 1am. I figure that we can leave at 2 am when the bar closes. I play more pool and the Heinekin is once again flowing. Now, I am really having fun and the girls are joking with me about just having sex and are discussing the specifics and I enjoy the dirty talking and joke right back and tell them how good it was. An old man approches my girl and she winks at me and decides to tease the guy. I play along and put my arms around her friend while the old guy tries to close the deal. She quotes him 3000B and he finally announces that he doesn't "work" anymore and offers her 1000B for 30 minutes of "only take photo". She finally tells him that I am her boyfriend and he sits and talks with me a bit and he thought the whole thing was quite funny. I tell her if she wants to go take photos, then I want half the money (she doesn't like that idea to much!). The old guy takes off and I warn her that pictures might end up on the internet and she says very proudly "I on internet already-sexy pictures!". Alright, which one of you slimeballs E-mailed sexy photos of her without her permission? Oh wait, that was me! (and obviously someone else as well). It's now well past 2 am and the bar show no signs of closing. I tell her it's time to go and she reluctantly agrees after I tell her that we can come again tomorrow and I'll take 2 of her friends along with us to Xzyte Disco. She gives me a nice BJ before sleeping and I am happy. I actually had a great night at a beer bar for the first time ever!

The next day, she is happy to sleep while G and I head off for another massage. After the massage, I drag him down to Soi Post Office and we stop at Nice With Ice. We have drinks downstairs with a couple of average looking girls. I don't take much coaxing to head upstairs, but G isn't a BJ bar fan, so he says he'll wait for me downstairs. Well the bar doesn't have the cut-outs anymore, so we head over to the corner and she kneels on a pillow and gets down to business. After about 15 minutes, I am about to pop when in walks G. It seems his girl convicned him she was good at her job! He sits at the other end of the bar and we don't have to watch each other at least. G disrupted my concentration and the girl had to "start from scratch". She completed her mission and after brushing her teeth, returned to the corner for some post-BJ diddlin' while we waited on G. G's girl is also a skilled professional and he completes with 10 minutes still left on the timer. His girl had asked for a 200B, where mine had said "up to you". I gave her 200B to match him and also for the extra diddlin'.

Miss Sand calls and says she wants to go see her friends in the bar and I can come there later. I tell her I'll see her around 10pm and go ahead and run a drink tab, just not go crazy. This is good, now I can barhop with G for a couple hours. I hit the hotel and she is getting dressed to go out. I give her 200B for dinner and again tell her it's OK to buy drinks for her friends, just not the whole bar. I head off to dinner with G and then we hit a few bars and he finally ends up taking a girl that he knew from a previous trip (one that I know as well, but everyone seems cool about it). I hop a moto to the beer bar and arrive to find Miss Sand at a table full of food and drinks. I tell her that we should head to Xzyte and agree to pay bar for her 2 friends with the understanding that it'll be the disco only and I can give them 100B each for taxi money. I ask for the check bin and and she says that she has already paid it and not to worry about it (cool). I pay 400B total for both friend's barfine's and we head off to Xzyte.

It seems that they are having a special show with a "superstar" singer, so admission is 160B each, but includes 1 drink. We stay several hours and have a great time. I buy the girls 2 more drinks each and give the friends each 100B for "taxi money". The table next to us has the strangest mix I have ever seen before. 2 French gay guys, 1 Thai boy toy, 1 very cute Thai girl and an old French guy and his much younger wife. Miss Sand and the other 2 girls end up dancing with all of them and Miss Sand especially enjoys dancing (and feeling up!) the French girl. The old French guy asks if she wants to join their party later that night (I don't even want to imagine who did what with whom!). Miss Sand declines that offer, but continues to dance with his wife. Miss Sand uses her own money to buy one more round of drinks for all of us (cool, again). I decide that I will slit my wrists before I'll use the toilet here ever again, but can't hold on any longer. I say "mai ow krap" about 10 times to keep the toilet jockeys at bay. We finally leave near 2 am and the friends say goodbye and we hit the hotel. We don't sleep until after 5 am and she's living up to the "keeping me very happy" part of the bargain.

Next day, I again head off with G for a massage. I get a big smile from a little cutie and choose her (usually, for a traditional massage, I don't choose). She speaks no English and I smile and flirt and use my limited Thai with her during the whole massage. Near the end of the massage, I find out that she does know 3 words of English when she tells me "I love you". I tell her I 'll see her again in a couple weeks. Miss Sand calls and asks if her friend from BKK can come to her room. I have no idea what that exactly meant (we did have one 3-some in BKK (her idea), but she got jealous and it didn't go so well, so I wasn't planning on another with her), but I said sure. After hitting some beer bars with G, I got back to the hotel and saw the friend. She was quite plain looking and also had a bad cough, so the 3-some idea wasn't the top of my priorities for the night. Mis Sand announce that they spent 6000B shopping (far more than I am giving her for the 3 day trip including barfines). The friend got calls from 4 different guys and it was quite amusing listening to all the BS. I also wondered if these guys were blind as well as stupid? The girls wanted to head off and do their own thing for dinner and all I had was 100B or 500B, so I was jai dee and gave them 500B and said I would call Miss Sand later and we could hit some go-gos and then go to Tony's Disco after G found a girl. I had dinner alone with G and then the girls met us at the hotel. What a transformation the friend went through! Make-up and the right clothes can do wonders, now I was out with 2 cuties and the 3-some was in the back of my mind.

We hit a few go-gos and G didn't find his stunner, so he went to look for the girl he had the first night. She was already barfined, but we had a drink anyway. When Miss Sand heard she was from Chiang Mai, she said that she hated girls from Chiang Mai because "They think they better than Issan girls" and that their butts were too big! G send me off to Tony's and went off on his stunner hunt solo. I took the girls to Tony's and on the way I tried to find out from Miss Sand was the plan for the friend was. She would only say "I don't know". We got to Tony's and had a seat near the stage. She didn't like it much and wanted to go to Xztye again. I agreed, but said that we would have to wait for G. An hour or so later, G arrives with a little hottie on his arm. After they have one drink, we leave Tony's and head for Xzyte together. I again ask Miss Sand where the friend will be spending the night. I tell her "Up to you, but I need to know what's going on". I hire a songtaew for Xzyte and Miss Sand seems to be saying goodbye to her friend. The driver is getting pissed because I bargained him down to the correct price and we are waiting for Miss Sand. She sends the friend off and gets in the songtaew and sits by G instead of me. She is clearly pissed at me. We arrive at Xzyte and there is no special show tonight, so we go in and order 80B drinks. We are sitting directly under the AC and Miss Sand is freezing. G's girl is wearing a black vinyl outfit and offers Miss Sand her coat (nice gesture). G's girl doesn't need the coat anyway as she is in a dancing frenzy.

G was only planning on staying a hour, but we were all having fun and end up staying more than 2 hours. The girls especially enjoyed the katoey cabaret portion of the show. G also got to experience the "wonderful" toilet jockeys! Back to the hotel and all seems to be forgiven. Once again, I am made "very happy" and we get to sleep just after 5 am. We also talk at length while we are screwing and seem to be getting along better than ever. She tells me many intimate details about her past and her boyfriend. She contradicted many of her earlier stories (lies). It seems her BF isn't sending her 30,000B a month anymore (doubt he ever was) and is working in Bali. "Bali no have Thai bank, so he can't send me money right now". OK, sure. I told her that there are girls in Bali just like Thailand, but she says "No, boyfriend no take lady, only jack-off". I tell her that she has a good boyfriend and hold back hysterical laughter. At 6 am the hotel phone rings and it's the friend wanting a place to sleep. I assume that was the plan all along, but I didn't mind and she came up and slept until we had to get up at 11 am to take a cab back to BKK. G called and decided to bring sand home from the beach as he was very, very, very happy! We went and had lunch at the Dutch restaurant while we waited for G's gal to home and pack. G's gal and I exchanged phone #'s and she called me to make sure the number was right and I saved her number on my phone after she did this. Miss Sand and her friend ordered the most expensive dishes on the menu (steaks) and the friend also ordered an omelete. I was not pleased and mentioned it to G (perhaps the girls picked up on this). Miss Sand polished off her steak, but the friend ate less than half the steak and barely touched the omelette. My share of the bill was 900B! I asked if the friend was riding back to BKK with us. She was, so I called an ordered a van (500B) more than a cab. G's girl calls me (caller ID shows her name) when we are almost done eating and wants to meet us. I tell her to go to the hotel and we'll be there in 10 minutes. Then after we leave to head back to the hotel, Miss Sand announces that the friend is staying in Pattaya. I bitch to her that I just ordered a van that costs 500B more than a car and now we don't need a van! I don't know WTF is going on and am a bit annoyed that I am shelling out all this money on the friend.

I run to the ATM as I didn't have the 5000B to pay Miss Sand as this trip turned out to be a bit more expensive than usual with all the money I spent entertaining everyone. I was mostly happy about things at this point though as in the end, she did more than deliver in the room, and except for the some of the head games, I had a fun time all around. I get back to the hotel and there's no van, but a car instead. Also, G's girl is nowhere to be found. I call her and am told I have the wrong # "I stay in my shop". I check the number and G also has it written down. It's the right # and I call it again. Wrong number again and it's been over 30 minutes. I figure she must have changed her mind and gave her phone to a friend and is having her lie to us. We wait about 10 more minutes and give up and get in the car. Miss Sand is pissed and I tell her what I think happened and she agrees. She calls G's girl on her cell phone and gets the same girl that I talked to twice. The taxi driver is pissed also, so G hands him 100B. I hand Miss Sand 5000B and she puts it in her purse without saying anything. 20 minutes out of Pattaya and my phone rings. It's G's girl, so I hand the phone to him. She wants to know where the hell we are and by the way, her suitcase is in the trunk of the car. He explains that we tried to call her 3 times and hands the phone to me and I tell her the same story. She's at the hotel so we tell the driver to turn around. Now, he's really pissed (another 100B from G calmed him slightly).

Miss Sand and her friend are pissed too. I guess the cell phone network was screwed up, because I had the right number the whole time (I've gotten the wrong number when dialing a stored number before like that, but never 3 times in a row). G and I discussed whether it would be better to get another car, or cram the 3 girls in the back with me. I ask Miss Sand if they can all fit in the back, and she nods OK. We get back to the hotel and the friend gets out as does Miss Sand and head for the trunk. I figure that the friend isn't coming, but they both grab their stuff and start walking. I get out of the car and start to walk after them, but then I decide to hell with it. I call Miss Sand and she rejects my call. It all worked out OK as the cab ride was much more pleasant. G's girl wasn't angry about the misunderstanding (it seems she wandered off to visit a friend) and I didn't really care about losing Miss Sand, although I would have preferred a more pleasant goodbye (do you suppose she would have got out of the car if I hadn't already handed her the 5000B?).

G and his girl ended up going to dinner and a movie that night with me and my GF. I know, it was a dangerous and risky move, but G's girl is a smart one and knew better than to say anything to my GF about what went on in Pattaya (plus we had a long talk with her about that during the cab ride home and G warned her again on the skytrain on the way to meet us). Suffice it to say, I don't think I'll be seeing Miss Sand again and there's no way I'll ever take sand to the beach again! (famous last words)

Ranger

Always enjoy your posts Ranger.

Glad to read that you enjoyed a beer bar. I'm about 50/50 beer bar and gogo. They both have their merits. I think that you've discovered that it makes a lot of difference when you get to know the girls at a beer bar. Once they know you as a regular they treat you very well (hope it's not just the money I spread around).

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

P127 & Ranger,

Actually the /1 means it has been recycled 1 time. The numbers before the slash refer to the number of reads the post had before the recycle. The numbers below are the date recycled. Just notes for myself as I was experimenting with the older posts that I enjoyed that had so few reads in the early days when there weren't nearly the number of members as we have now. Hell, as you can see in the two months or so since I recycled this post it has gotten around 200 or more new reads. "Strange Cum Rituals" in two months time has gained nearly 500 or so reads. I've noticed over the past year or so I started doing this that the more sexually provocative the title the more reads or hits a post has. Just goes to show you that sex does sell. :-)

Cent

p.s. Guess I'll have to title my next story "Pulsating Pattaya Pussy" or something even more catchy! :-) Watch how "The Tongue" by Zane does over the next few weeks! Hahaha! Had very few reads. Betcha it gains another 200 or more in a month's time! Later guys. Getting my stitches out tomorrow morning. Gallbladder's out and I am feeling much better now.

Archived