8.00am arrival...want to get on it

Arriving Bangkok 6.45am and leave for london the following day, need to find a place to find some "guides for the day" early so we can mess up the sheets in the room, have plenty of fun and drinks later on. Not much time to have a lot of fun..any suggestions greatly appreciated. Thanx

If you arrive at 6:45 am, I suspect it will be about 8:00 AM by the time you get settled into your hotel room.

If I were you, I would go to Sukumvit soi 5 and have an American breakfast at Foodland - cost 41 baht.

Then I would go to Starbucks around the corner on Sukumvit - just go back to Sukumvit and turn right - 2nd building and have a cup of coffee.

When you finish with the coffee, I would walk to soi 7 turn left and go to the food court on the right about 1-2 stone's throw from Sukumvit. There you should find a few young ladies waiting for the beer garden to open up which is across the street. Some of these earely bird girls are between 18 and 25. Price is about 500 - 1000 baht. Sometimes cheaper if you take a pair.

Once you get done with them, you might want to come back to the beer garden when it is open. Opens about 11:00 AM.

If you are into 2 ladies or three ladies at once, this place should keep you happy.

Thanx Mighty, that sounds like a mighty fine idea. The multipe girl thing sounds like a great way to work off breakfast. I was thinking of keeping the girl with me till the next morning and have a look a the sights aswell as throwing a leg over a few times a day and nite. But after reading the forum I am considering "shopping around" and having 3 ST's, morning, arvo and another from the nite club/pub scene. mmmm decisions decisions...I cant wait!

squizzy said:

Arriving Bangkok 6.45

we can mess up the sheets

Not much time

Squizzy-

Reading between the the lines, we can detect the obvious anxiety of sanuk that is, at the same time, both

long repressed...

and simply expressed.

Domo arigato gozaimasu.

:up:

squizzy,

I would give alot of thought on making the trip to Pattaya!!

If not...

I'd head to either Nana or Ambassador hotels...check in and call Sabai sabai for a in room oil massage and extras...

I'd take a taxi over to Barons massage for a nice 2 hour oil massage and fuck!

I'd hit the cafe on the ground floor of the emporium for some lunch after barons!

I'd hit the pillow for a rest until around 6 or 7pm...If had the power...I'd hit Ratchada for thai and balls massage at subway...might go to Poseidon 2000, nataree, copa or high class!

I'd head over to sams 2000 for some food in cowboy's and hit a few gogo's... might even ST with a girl or two.

Around 10:00pm I'd hit NEP and then the disco and pull ST after ST from the disco until I couldn't move...I head down stairs while my Last girl from the disco got some sleep for some food! I might even head to star of light for some fun!

Upon entering the room I'd fuck again...might sleep for a few and then head to the airport for the flight!

SkiBum

Thanx Skibum,

What an itinerary, food, girls, oily's,girls,girls and a little nap in between then more girls. I luv it. I have taken notes and will report in when all is done. I expect to be back in Oz in late March with a full report. Thanx to all for the submissions.

cya

Archived