Horny Monk

jxxxl

My missus called me over to the TV to see a special report on Thai TV. Someone with a hidden camera was filming a senior and quite well known (so my missus tells me) monk giving his blessing to a young lady. As the girl prostrated herself in front of the monk, the monk grabbed her and pulled her head into his lap. It looked like he was also trying to grab her cans. Wifey told me he was also using some pretty colorful language.

My wife told me how disgraceful it is that a holy man would behave in such a way. I had to tell her about Catholic priests and said this kind of thing isn't unique to Thailand.

Anyway, I love to see people like this get caught red handed.

web page

Guy got out on 1.5 million baht bail. Has 4 Mercedes Benz, and is quite rich. He's the main monk at a very important and large temple, which gets many offerings. Probably has been skimming of the top for years.

Pic on top is his pic. Next photo down, is short video of event. Girl was felt up by him, so went back a second time to secretly shoot the video. I think he is 68 years old.

HT

>>>Thamada... <<<

I don't think is an ordinarily happening circumstance. At least, I hope not. But maybe not unlike the score with Catholic priests. My Godness....seems to be so much pent-up sexual fustration in that quarter of the world. Force a person to go against their natural sexual desires, and what do you get?

It's hardly a great surprise what happens. What is so noble about surpressing what nature intended? That can only lead to bad things, IMO. Don't fuck with mother nature. She's there for a reason. When you start thinking you know better than that, is when things start going down a slippery slide, as history has shown us time again, and again, and again.

When will these "idealists", and religious fanatics start to understand that? Sacrificing a virgin on an alter, ain't going to bring you anything but a dead virgin on a cold slab of marble. And denying themselves of sex, is only going to produce a fustrated human being, prone to drastic and dramatic outburts of desperate means.

Think of that girl who went there, to gain enlightenment, from an 'enlightened" source, only to be molested. It is the worst of crimes, in that it probably changed her whole belief system for life. It's the one sancuary of trust and honesty, that will never be there for her anymore. This wasn't a stranger grabbing her tit on the BTS....This was her inner beliefs being violated.

I just hope she has someone there, to pick up the pieces for her. She sure as fuck, can't turn to her religion anymore. God Damn, this shit pisses me off so much....:onfire:

HT

Archived