Kingkong30/33 returns to BKK

darklover

This is a rather late post. My friend and me went to BKK last Aug 4th, 04 my first time since December 2001, a little rusty at my game (8th trip) and my friend his first time ever leaving the USA. Got to the Nana hotel 1230am (the only place I would ever stay) unpacked and went to eat downstairs and acted like a walking atm outside to get some baht and go back to the hotel it's now 2am a few ladies outside the hotel just as we walked up the Thai police make all the ladies run away so we waited some more then they slowly returned. I was tired and wanted to get laid soon, I saw two ladies and introduced myself I grabbed her hand she was okay looking and was a bit nervous about a chocolate man and wanted to know how big I was I said not too big she grabbed me to check and her friend did the same to my buddy, then we said 1500 baht each for long time and went to the room we shared a room and I think they felt more comfortable being together, my girl was okay but my friend's girl was a looker. I ask him to trade he said no bloody way, they took a shower and then my friend took one, I took one when I came out, he was already fucking I said to myself damn he just got to LOS he's started before me. We ate them out and then fucked them and about 5am one girl left and I did not bother to wake my girl up and let her sleep, she woke up at 9am and was surprised to see her friend gone she hurried and got dressed and left, I tipped her 50 more baht and kissed her alot, we went for breakfast and a swim then sleep again end of day one.

Archived