Kingkong30/33 returns to BKK Day 2

darklover

Late post day 2. AUG 5th 2004, About 1200 midday went for a walk to find to the US embassy to check in and let them know we are here on a visit, it was closed on a Thai holiday, this guy tried to take us on a famous tour of suits, gems, mp's, and other things I listened for a bit then got tired of him so we walked away while he was still talking on the way we saw a day walker she smiled and made gestures and went into McDonald?s smiling (we would meet again later) stopped to get a foot massage it was wonderful I love them so much almost a sexual experience, I am really sensitive at times. Walked thru the touts down sukumvit they were really bad this time, my heart broke to see Clinton plaza completely gone and my favorite bar top-secret bar on the thermae side all gone. We made it to McDonald?s and the touts held us hostage inside and roamed around outside waiting for us and we laughed so hard, ran out and went to soi cowboy another sad scene many of the open bars had closed (ying?s corner) and had less than half of the bars it had before. I was looking for a regular I used to shag she was nowhere to be found so we played some pool (snooker) and went back thru the concrete jungle, took a nap for the night's activities we slept too long and it was 1200 midnight, time to hurry and find a place to get girls, We went to voodoo used to be my favorite, I wanted to see an old girl there, she was gone and another girl really wanted my friend she did a dick check for size put her hands in his shorts and played around and we figured she knew how big he was and could handle it, we decided to leave and go directly across the area to another gogo, do not remember the name, the girls were hot and on fire next thing I knew I had a nice looker sitting next to me and we talked for a bit (28yrs old) I was ready to fuck so I asked how much for LT (2500) she asked for 3000 baht I told her no way if she was good I would consider it next time(I was lying next I would her for 2000 LT) my friend had nothing so I said lets go back to voodoo and pickup the package checker so we did, then got back in our shared room and started fucking number 19 she had an awesome body I was very pleased and I was eating her pussy I heard some screaming from my buddy's bed and his girl number 34 saying she had to go, hurt, period, too big and had to leave (another damn trick used by girls) he stopped me in middle licking to ask what she was saying I told him and to avoid problems just let her go after the bullshit cuz she should have had an idea of his size since she checked it in the club before (I would have scolded her but I was too horny and to fuck by BG). I told him to go and hang out downstairs and get a girl from the Angel disco crowd, I got back to business had her sit on my face and then fucked, it was great I was happy and in heaven I held her so tight, my buddy came back with another thick sexy girl (freelancer 1000baht) he got to working on her and he had a great shag we all slept until morning, she left before I woke and my number 19 was still next to me I kissed so and held her I didn't want her to go (such a body) and watched her leave and said I'll come back that night, we got breakfast and a swim, end of day 2.

Archived