Kingkong30/33 returns to BKK Day 3

darklover

Late post day 3. AUG 6th 2004, 3rd day in BKK, the worst after breakfast and a swim we went shopping did not make it to MBK, I regret it. Walked around and then came back to sleep some more of the jet lag off slept too long again got out about 1am, walking atm time more baht then went to angelwitch I did not like it too many whips and leather, walked out to see what?s on sukumvit road, nothing inviting, headed back to nana, what do you know ran into the daywalker made introductions her katoey friends left in a hurry, I asked if she wanted to have 2 chocolates she said no and wanted to have drink and started for the dreaded soi 3 area I told her from my last time before it was not where I cared to be and how there was a bad rap about the activities of the Nigerians and the like I did not know if things had settled down since 2001, she leads us there anyway and now I?m getting pissed off, the bars where all closed (a good thing) and headed back to nana parking lot to find my friend a girl .daywalker got a little attitude she wanted call her friend which was a lot bigger and fatter than her for my friend we both said no way, she herself was at the maximum thickness I cared for, My friend met this girl he spoke with the night before and she was a bit tipsy we all headed back up and she wanted me to get a separate room I said I was looking after my friend being in BKK for the first time, she took a shower, then the other girl, my friend and then me, we got to working them over she was being more of a pain in the ass, I was taking a smoke break while my friend was smoking the other girl, daywalker interferes and gets up and smacks his ass really hard he got really angry he thought it was me I said it was her and told her to behave that?s not funny. She loved watching him go to work, I finish my cigarette and get back to her, smoke her then got to the breasts she had some big beautiful ones and giant nipples I liked them I raised up to bump my bareback member on her privates to excite her she then looks at my friend and makes comments how he was going have sex with her no condom I said don?t worry about them, mai pen rai,. The funny shit is 30 seconds later I am fucking her bareback I laughed so hard I could barely stroke her and blew my load in 5 minutes, she said you finished in 2 minutes I said no it was 5 and her pussy was so good and warm I could not hold it, I can normally get hard in about 5-8 minutes for round 2 for some strange reason I could not get it up (with no help from her) I guess it was fatigue from the trip or something, she said we can boom boom on the morning my friend was doing a damn marathon took him another to blow his load, we all took turns taking a shower then everybody went to sleep, woke up and my friend?s freelancer had gone and he was in the pool, I woke up daywalker and said let?s go she was into it at first then I rolled her over and started to do doggy she no longer wanted to sex I said WTF you say last night we boom boom more she started that fake crying shit I kept fucking then I pushed her forward and told her to finish me with a hand job I tried to shoot it in her face she barely got out the way and rubbed my seed on the sheets, I got up and took a smoke, threw her 2000 baht on the bed and faced the window to inhale that wonderful BKK air (lol) she took a shower came very happy and wanted to talk I just ignored and kept smoking my cigarette she said that it looks like someone was angry I was tempted to pick her up and toss her across the room, but I did not give in to that urge, she left and I got dressed and met my friend at the pool, cursed one of the guys out because he tried to offer me some Thai stick I said hell bloody no, I am not going to get myself in trouble in this country, I have never done drugs and did not plan to start there the penalty is death in LOS I think. I am a US sailor it would make me lose my career fooling around like that my friend does not fool around with that either, my friend dubbed the daywalker with a new name ?cry baby? we at breakfast buffet packed and then hopped on a bus to Pattaya end of day 3.

Archived