Brazil or Argentina?

rickprice

God I love this board.

OK. I can go to Brazil or Argentina. Don't worry I will read up and not go to Rio or other stupid places. I do my homework. But between these two places.. which should I choose?

Quality of the women

Price of the Women

Cost of Hotel and Food

I have frequent flyer miles so cost of airfare dosen't mean anything.

What is the opinion of the board? Also, I am thinking March 2005. Is this a bad time or should I just wait till next year?

Please advise experts!

Rick Price.. who loves LOS.

Hi there,

thinking of South America,Brasil and Argentina,

I have travelled both countries 2 times 2000 and 2003.

Quality women,cant beat Argentina..........but hard to get,great food,great nightlife and cheap.( Benos Aires)

Brasil........nice women....easy to get.......try Rio,Fortaleza,Salvador and Florianopolis,very cheap country also,food ok(Churascuria,rasilian BBQ superb)

But nothing comapres to LOS

I don't know. I was looking at pix on wsg### and the women were pretty bad looking. Really bad, in fact. Thinking now.. that nothing beats the LOS. Seems weird .. but from California.. Thailand is closer than Brazil.. in terms of travel time. I don't want to go further for fuglies.

Comments appreciated!

• 2 weeks later...

The women were bad looking? I don't know where on WSG you were looking, but I can assure you that there are AT LEAST as many stunners in both Brazil and Argentina as there are in LOS.

Of course, it's also a matter of taste. If you prefer the Asian look, then you might not find South American girls as attractive. But even then, you have to appreciate the looks (and bodies ::) of some of the fine Latin women.

Maybe ProSal will weigh in with an opinion. But IMO it's hard to have a bad time in either Argentina or Brazil.

Archived