Anybody want to do some research for me?

Hello boardies. I have lost the phone number of one of my all time favorite Bangkok bargirls. I will be back in a couple of weeks and was hoping to hook up with her for a few days. So if any of you guys are in the Queens Park bar complex on Soi 22 stop in the bar in the far back right corner of the complex I think its called Happiness bar and ask if (see edit) is still working there. If so tell her Robert will be there in a couple of weeks and try to get her number for me.

Thanks

From Moderator

Please don't identify people. If any one is going there they can PM this poster and discuss the lady there.

Your post has violated Nanaplaza.com?s rule number 8 against revealing personal information on the board about other people. We do not condone this in any form. Your post has been deleted and/or edited to conform to the board rules. Please refrain from doing the same in the future. Please see below for a copy of this rule.

-The Board Moderator

8.) Privacy: Posting information which could lead to the identification of individuals is forbidden. This rule extends to the ladies and men in the nightlife scene as well. So, no names, numbers, or identifying marks of the women/men are to be disclosed here. Associating a particular woman with a particular bar is also restricted. There are a number of reasons for this, and this rule will be very strictly enforced, so do remember this when composing your posts. With this in mind, please don't ask for, or give, recommendations about bar ladies or massage parlor ladies. On a related note, people are considered to be innocent until proven guilty. The word of one poster is not, and never should be, enough to start a witch hunt. This board will NOT be used to seek revenge.

Archived