Newbie Report BKK/Pattaya/Samui

chilli13

Having been in & out of thailand a lot during the last 3 years or so & benefitting/enjoying the stories here I though I just might contribute with one myself!

It's a bit long as it covers my full 15 day trip & doesn't really have much sexual details, but I enjoyed it & it went something like this:

Arrived in bkk 22.dec.01 afternoon & checked into ruamchitt. I started out easy by calling a few regulars & 1 said she would meet me in angels around midnight...

I myself went to cep & even as it seemed pretty busy I headed for the soi7 beergarden instead! saw a few hotties there, but instead a cute, but unattractive girl sat by me & when I left she wouldn't let me go & indeed was following me... damn fuck off please now girl!!!

I know I 'hansum man mak mak' so even I ignored her she wouldn't have it and followed me to nep & even inside the bar - just sitting there without drinking? Did I really have to barfine another gal b4 she got it???...

was in playschool & I enjoyed their show, but these days the only place you see tits or ass is when visiting the toilet though a few girls wore nice see thru tops...

Around midnight I entered angels (biergarden girl had finally left!) & like always it was crowded with honeys (still my favorite sanuk venue). I chattet with a guy who claimed he was an english teacher at an intl. school & earned some 100.000B/month (not bad I think?) & have been in LOS around 2 years, but have never heard of nanapong or the likes on the web though! well he said he would fix me up with his best fuck from there as he was just waiting for his GF? also he mentions forte is the best club in town??? nice offer though, but soon some other girl got my attention with her sexy moves & body, so we danced, kissed, touched & she claimed she had some export company & hence only worked here the weekends. sure she spoke great english & I couldn't care less how often she do tricks, but anyways she left for toilet & I ran into a real sex doll from before, but then I remembered I should perhaps wait for my 'phone date'? It was now 1am & still did not see her or english teachers best fuck, so while wandering around a bit I saw HER* It was one of the girls I had previously seen at biergarten & soon we hit if off with intimate dancing & kissing - no turning back possible now... On the way out at closing I finally saw my 'date' & told her tomorrow ok? & me & my new tirak for the night left for ruamchitt...

she told me she's a 21year from buriram & hates gogo's 'cos she only likes dancing in angels or cm2 & is sorry, but have never tried BJ, but ok can try me 'cos she loeb me to mot! well she did a great & gentle job & we manage no less than 6 sessions untill next afternoon when she leaves with 1000B for onnut. but an hour later she returns & says she forgot her id card & we find it in the bed covers! then she start another BJ & before we know it we're into another steamy MT session & hence I miss out on Ranger & co.'s soi cowboy outing unfortunately...!!!

1am I'm ready to return to angels to finally meet up with 'phone date' & after closing 2am we walk to grace disco, but only the coffeshop is open now! however apart from the few katoys & russian/east europeans quiete a few nice TG in there, but I think the place miss a little bit of thermaes sleaze to really be perfect!

back in the room 5am we manage 'only' 3 steamy sessions until afternoon where this hot 26y 30kg surin girl leaves with the usual amount...

monday I had a date? (from chat) with a jakarta girl on her way to samui & after dinner at WTC we head for KSR & ends up at a new 'the o club' there which we enter (300B/2drinks entry), but I would hardly recommend it(exclusively crowded with snobby thais)! after closing 2am we hit gullivers pub (KSR) & there she shows off her salsa & cha cha skills, but around 3am I drop her off at her hotel? & hit grace solo(as I though it was the only place still open!). Don't really like it there this night so I walk down suk rd to find a good night noodle soup & maybe a girl... to my surprice I see a lot of bars & even gogo's still open at cep, so after kin kao I hit hollywood east. not many people around, but a drunk guy sleeping, a few more guys, a few girls dancing & then this ultra hot street clothes girl who within minutes of me arriving frechkissing me & announces that she want to go with me! 1st she want me pay bar, but then she gets real & says I don't have too? only problem is that she seems to have another guy attached to her across the bar, so I end up outside in the bar beer next to living room at 5am when closing... there 3 policemen were sitting drinking with some indians & then I saw this cute service girl that I ended up taking, only with her hesitating a bit... big mistake!!! worst fuck this trip & perhaps ever in LOS, but still she was kind of cute, so I kicked her out with 500B...

pattaya is next stop, but for whatever reason I remained faithfull to just 1 girl I've known for like 2 years or who stay down there. she is becoming more & more crazy every time, but sure knows how to keep a man happy as well as have a good time herself! so having arrived & settled at a soi 8 hotel I meet her in her 'old' bar in soi yodsak. she looks sexy like always, but perhaps have gained a bit of weight. though that could be a good sign that she isn't to much of an drug addict or aids victim...

nothing much to report from here other than we hit a lot of bar beers, gogo's & disco's & when I was kicked out of my hotel (as they got too many bookings?) I moved out to her place in naklau. highlights in pattaya are still soi 8 bar beers for cheap ST's, frozen or happy agogo's for best talent & marine1 for freelancers & great music!!!

now don't kill me, but I decided to bring this gal to samui also even she had scared me a bit as she almost passed out 1 night in marine

well the samui trip turned out as both a total disaster & great sanuk! finally arrived at lamai beach & found a room & relaxed a bit in bed b4 heading out... lamai (2nd largest beach) isn't much of a town, but it does have it's share of bar beers, where girls also does a bit of fully clothed gogo dancing. also the usual katoys around! however we headed straight to chaweng which is the main beach/town a bit north. saw no open bar beers/gogo's there except a katoy one! but any bar would probably work just like such & freelancers did their main trade at the huge green mango disco area at soi green mango. well I didn't feel like partake at all, so was happy I brought sand - well untill I learned how much tequila she needed for 1 night anyways...

in generel samui has too many young drunken english guys & too few sexy TG's to bee a perfect sanuk kind of place.

anyways I had my 1st major muay thai with my TG this night, but as I was way more sober & sensible than her we just managed to make it together to our room afterall (I was ready to abandon her altogether if she had pushed just a bit more, but also was fine when she stayed)...

next day was full moon party at ko phangan & the main reason I was downthere. I had agreed to meet with miss jakarta & then go the 3 of us over there even miss pataya wasn't to pleased. however as we had to wait for hours for the speedboat & getting wet when trying to get onboard she decided to go back to sleep? hence only me & jakarta went. we had a blast & I was still not tired when we decided to return around 11am next day... back in my room I was more than ready for sex & luckily miss pataya did't dissapoint me. party went on & on & on...

besides having sex we didn't do much untill new years eve, where we went out seperately like most nights (me w/ jakarta & a london guy while pataya saw her english lesbo friend & others)! only problem arising was that she had the key to our room? I was expecting to meet her, but neither at the fireworks at chaweng beach nor at green mango disco did I see her, so I ended up in bed w/ jakarta, but no sex available on the menu unfortunately... afternoon pataya returned & we again enjoyed some amazing sex on this my last evening before heading back to bkk next day. now pataya had not told me if she wanted to go back with me or stay longer (up to her really), so I had only bought 1 ticket! well this crazy pataya chic wanted to still tag along, but good for me - no more avail. seats. so I paid her, told her I could see her in nana & left & couldn't wait to see miss buriram again who had sparked my interests incresingly thru sms since 1st night in bkk!!!

back in the big mango I checked into bangkok inn & called her* & amazingly we were in bed less than 30min. later! guess she really missed me or my money? she's a real sweetheart so we stayed in room most of the day & went to patpong in the night (music cafe & lucifer). to end the night in style (craze) we headed for RCA & the route66 dance pub. perhaps not the best idea as most girls there were prettier & younger than my gal!!!

again I have to check out after 1 day as hotel is overbooked! call many others but no luck, so decide to head out to onnut & stay with my new tirak...

in the evening miss pataya is back from pataya & wants to see me before she head back home??? well I have no intentions of any hanky panky at this time, but I agree to meet her in her old bar in nep. I made the big mistake of bringing my new tirak to the meeting, so it obviously caused quiete a scene even I had told her beforehand, where among other things she said she would call up her motorbike mafia friends & get me killed!!! scared the shit out of me just then, but I hoped she was just kidding as it also turned out, but you just never know as TIT...

anyways we sort of parted as friends when I sent her of to pataya & we went to seafood dinner with my friends. the night ended in PP followed by sex in onnut...

2nd last day in LOS is spent moving to soi 22 hotel as her sister needs the other room! in the night we start of in some new soi 22 bar beers which aint much fun so we hit cowboy incl. baccare & longgun show which she enjoys! later we hit her favorite dance venue cm2 novotel where she have to show her id to prove she is 21+ as she claims! nice live band & many farangs, but also a few freelancers are spotted, but nothing like angels...

finally we hit the new hip ministry of sound club from london in soi 12. if you like loud techno/house/dance etc you'll love this place & free entry & cheap drinks on top made this a repeat place for me next time. before 2am lights are on though & we seek afterparty across the street at cep, but seetle with the usual noodle soup meal before enjoying last night of sanuk at the hotel...

sundag I checkout & we head to kaosan for some movie watching, food & shopping. then walk through sanam luan to have a look at grand palace & the golden buddha at the nearby pier. there she meet loads of old friends as she told me she used to be a guide there before. we spend the afternoon playing pool at asok plaza, but suddenly some old guy comes over to talk to my friend & they go away to 'talk' for a bit. I get a bit suspicius & thinks he might wanna go ST with her or something, but it turns out he is an austrian guy who are about to marry her older sister! he apparently has a friend back in vienna who know my friend & takes care of her. e.i. by sending money so she can go to school etc. that way he also expects her not to fuck around, so here I come into the picture! so I talk a bit with him & pretends we're just friends & I don't have a clue how she looks without clothes on!!! however he insists she have to go 'home' with him now as they go to buriram together later. I ask her what she thinks & she says she wants to stay with me, but can't 'cos he thinks I'll fuck her then - ha ha clever man ;-) anyways she pursuaded him we'll be fine & he left after collecting the key to her room - meaning we could't go there for sex! not that we intended to anyway as I was soon to depart for home...

so we finally just go for a nice last dinner at soi 7 followed by carneval in nep. then it's time to go & I send her home with a bonus & hit don muang myself...

already before leaving the kingdom the bkk blues started to kick inn, but still I actually plans a trip to brazil or cuba(or both) before returning to LOS for the 11. time. we'll see...

enjoy & have fun - I'll try!

[Took out some references to drugs - KS]

[ January 24, 2002: Message edited by: Khun Sanuk ]

quote:

Originally posted by Chilli Lover:

[QB]jwe manage no less than 6 sessions untill next afternoon when she leaves with 1000B for onnut. but an hour later she returns & says she forgot her id card & we find it in the bed covers! then she start another BJ & before we know it we're into another steamy MT session & hence I miss out on Ranger & co.'s soi cowboy outing unfortunately...!!!

Chilli,

You are forgiven for missing the Soi Cowboy outing as you had a pretty damn good excuse! What's her phone number?

Ranger

• 2 weeks later...

Archived