Newbie in 1999 - with Farang Girlfriend (part 2)

The next morning was awful. The previous evening I had decided to have for dinner something else than international tourist fare. I ended up enjoying chicken in green curry; my girlfriend stuck to her dear seafood - smart girl. The curry must have upset my poor intestines and the hangover hardly helped. In any case I was horribly sick and loosing liquids faster than a waterspout. The worst bit was that I kept puking out the little I could swallow, and I I practically could feel myself shriveling. I had to get some rehydration solution from the pharmacy. That was the most vile stuff I have ever tasted, but it must have helped: fourteen hours later I was fit enough to go out and see the show at "Tiffany's" as we had planned. I guess I got away almost with a fright...

Afterwards my girfriend wanted to visit the upstairs bar again to chat with the DJ. It turned out not to be his shift, so we retired early to my great relief - I was still not too perky.

The next day we once again spent a lot of time at the pool in the hotel. Quite pleasant and relaxing, actually. In the evening the weather was getting very blustery. It looked as if it might rain, but it actually did not. However, the wind made eating at a waterfront restaurant somewhat challenging - the napkinds just kept being blown away. After the dinner my girlfriend told that she wanted to go and see the boy bars on Soi Pattayaland 3!

At that point I balked - I could not see any fun in mixing with gays for hours. So we split, after agreeing that she would call me to come and collect her once she had explored enough. I in turn had 'official authorisation' to explore the town on my own.

I waved my girlfriend off at the mouth of Soi Pattayland 1 and started walking along the Beach Road. I must say that being a lone ugly middle-aged farang, i.e. an obvious sex tourist, made a big difference! wink.gif" border="0Already at the next intersection an extremely beautiful young hello girl grabs my wrist and does let go until she has delivered me to one of the gogos in Soi Post Office(?). Now this went a bit more according to the script! She even wanted to sit down with me, instead of rushing out to pull in the next customer. Time was passing much more pleasantly than on our first night in Pattayaland, although I definitely was not getting the kind of affectionate attention as the blonde Norse god had received. Her lack of English was something of a problem, but you can always drink and watch the girls on stage.

I had read that even gogo bars would have a small shrine with images of Buddha and the late king somewhere high up so that it would be above people's heads as a show of respect. That was indeed the case in this bar, but the DJ's booth was tucked halfway up the staircase leading to the next floor. As a result, the DJ's feet were some twenty centimetres above the Buddha image. I was at least not dumb enough to make comments about his lofty position; I suspect my wit would not have been appreciated.

It turned out that hello girl wanted me to go upstairs to short time room with her. I could just decline - she was just too pretty for a digusting old far like me, not to mention my girlfriend. As a result, I decided to switch bars to avoid the atmosphere from becoming strained. After that I kept hopping bars at a rather quick pace. In the gogo almost next door I ran into a tiny cutie who to my relief spoke quite good English. She turned out to be in her thirties (hard to believe!) and have lived with a Swedish boyfriend for a couple of years before breaking up. She was not nearly as beautiful as Ms. Hello Girl, just very cute and pleasant. I finally made my way to Bubbles and was very impressed by the looks of the dancers and especially the quality of dancing. In fact, it was a relief to see movement that really could be called dancing... The girls did not appear that friendly, though, so the expected "come and get me" phone call from my girlfriend interrupted only some solitary drooling.

Off to Soi Pattayaland 1. Now what was the name of the bar she said? Where is she?? A phone call reveals that she is still inside and does not want to leave quite yet. (It turned out that she overspent and wants me to foot the rest of the bill. wink.gif" border="0) I brace myself and enter the boy bar... Nothing pounces and eats my soul.

The place seems twice as large and less dark than most of the gogos had visited. No ear-splitting blare of music, either. There was a low stage where about young men dressed in small swimming trunks 'danced' the classical gogo shuffle. The ones down with customers had the luxury of a light, loose dressing gown. There were only a couple of customers and about twenty boys altogether. Very few looked like obvious fags. My girlfriend informed me that very few actually were gay - they just worked there selling their ass.

My girlfriend was holding court on one of the sofas surrounded by half a dozen young Thai guys. She had been buying drinks and horsing around (naughty photos in the toilet, etc.) with all of them - no surprise that she had run out of money. She insisted that I sit down and drink a bit more with them. One of the boys felt obliged to give me an opportunity to get friendly; fortunately I managed to dissuade him without blowing a fuze. My girlfriend seemed to have one particular favourite - a pretty good-looking Thai boy, who actually appeared rather more masculine than many of his colleagues. To my relief I had no big difficulties in convincing her that it was time to head back to hotel - it was quite late, after all.

On the way back she pumps me about my experiences and appears disappointed at what a good boy I had been. Her next move really rattles me: the next evening she wants me to "go and fuck a Thai whore" as she puts it. After long-winded pointless 'discussion' and a lot of pouting on her side I'm exhausted and finally capitulate. Well, she had told already before what a turn-on her voyeristic games with her previous boyfriend and hookers had been, and I could not help finding Thai girls very attractive. Anything to keep my darling happy...

At that point she tells that she intends to barfine her favourite boy and go out with him tomorrow, since "you will be fooling around." (So that was what this was all about...) I could not do much but roll with the punch; she obviously had made up her mind way before she started the show. At least there was one benefit: even the anticipation made her so horny that this was going to be the hottest night we had during the trip.

To be continued...

Wagner

[ January 21, 2002: Message edited by: Wagner Svinja ]

Archived