A night of firsts

Ranger

Boys,

I didn't know that I had that many "firsts" left in me, but last night was one surprise after another! It started out innocently enough, with me barhopping with the boys being 99% sure that I was going to be a good boy. We ended up at a go-go in NEP and took a seat by the stage as the place was pretty packed. Soon, I was flirting with a little 35 kilo cutie with short blond hair (gee, I wonder which customer group she is trying to attract?). She was dancing right in front of my face and I soon realized that she was deaf as she was using sign language to communicate with me (hmmmmmm?). After she finished dancing, she came down for a drink and right away was pushing for me to barfine her. I was in no rush, so I signed to her to slow down. When she went up to dance again, she showed me her pierced tongue (my will power is eroding!) and then flashes me a tit (hope Purachai wasn't watching!). Then, she teases me by playing with her bikini bottom and pantomimes that she is fully shaved! Well, after 2 "Don King's" in a row, that was all I needed to push me over the edge. Check please, bar fine! My first Deaf Girl!

My Dutch friend was sitting next to me with a cute girl with braces, who it seems was the deaf girls best friend. I tell the Miss Braces to explain to the deaf girl that I wanted a 2 hour ST and Miss Hearing Impaired (don't say that I'm not politically correct!) went off to change. My Dutch friend suggests that he barfines Miss Braces and we can take everyone to his 3-bedroom apartment. Sounds good to me, so he pays bar and we wait for the girls. When we are walking out of NEP, Miss Hearing Impaired flashes me the pierced tongue and Miss Braces asks me if I like that. I indicate that I like it a lot, but am then informed that it's a fairly new piercing and is still painful (damn, damn, damn!).

We get to his place and relax for a bit before retiring to separate bedrooms. After the showers, I test drive the pierced tongue with some heavy kissing and am met with enthusiasm. After some tittie play, I venture south and am met with some resistance. It seems that she is a bit sensitive in that area, so I back off and point her towards me. She balks and signs that smoking isn't on the menu. I explain to her that she can be gentle and I know her tongue hurts a bit. At first, she wants a condom for this activity, but I "talk" her out of it. She goes at it for about 5 minutes and is very gentle (what I like anyway). I decide to try and return the favor and this time she doesn't resist. Now, this girl can't talk, but she is making rather loud guttural grunts and is squirming in delight as well as putting the pierced tongue to proper use. When the squirming, grunting frenzy reaches it's climax and she can take no more, I pop on a condom and move on to the main event. After the 2 usual positions, I finish doggy style whilst stoking her clit and enjoying her noise making until we collapse on the bed.

She starts pointing at her pussy and holds up 2 fingers and then points at her ass and holds up 3 fingers. I assumed that meant she wanted to do it 2 more times (once in the 3rd hole?), and I sent her back in the shower. She emerges fully dressed and I point at the bed and indicate for her to get undressed again. She smiles broadly and goes back in the shower to disrobe again. I hear stirring outside, so I wander into the living room and find my Dutch friend in a towel. Miss Hearing Impaired wanders out in her towel and soon we are all in his bedroom clad in our towels. After some teasing, Miss Hearing Impaired starts suggesting that we switch partners. I assume that she is teasing, but she keeps at it and grabs hold of my friend, so I grab Miss Braces and take her to my bedroom. She seems a bit reluctant at first, but once the towel comes off, it's full steam ahead. My first partner swap (the same night anyway) and my first girl with braces. The braces don't work too well for the kissing, so I explore her fantastically firm body with my tongue. Great tits and ass, but she has a mini "Don King" happening. I don't let that stop me and dive right in (hope my buddy used a condom!). She is not real excited about returning the favor, but says "OK, little bit" and gingerly goes to work (careful with the braces!). We start the main event and I hear a knock on the door. I gather that meant it was a no-go in the other room, but we are in the middle of things so I call out to give me a minute. I shift in hurry-up mode and finish again and now I am totally exhausted (I need to get more exercise of the non-sexual variety!).

We shower and go in the living room. Miss Hearing Impaired is still in her towel and my Dutch friend explains that in the room, she wrote down 2000 (from me) and 3000 (if he wanted a go as well) indicating what she expected, so he just called it off and joked around with her. I guess I misread her sign language earlier-LOL. She had on about 4 Baht worth of gold, so I guess her core customer group is keeping her happy monetarily. My Dutch friend takes Miss Braces into his bedroom and consoles her (she says that she thought the whole swapping thing was a joke). Not sure how much my Dutch friend gave Miss Braces, but I add an extra 500B tip and then give Miss Hearing Impaired 1000B. She is not pleased with this and has Miss Braces ask for 500B more for her as well. We explain that Miss Braces "earned" the extra tip, while Miss Hearing Impaired did not and they leave without much fuss. My Dutch friend suggests that next time we find a couple of wild girls. Sounds good to me! I get home to the girlfriend a bit late and she's pissed off, so it seems I pissed off 3 girls in one night (another first!).

Life is good!!!!!!!!

Ranger

quote:

Originally posted by not5150:

Was this at the G-Spot?

Because I know a girl w/braces (NICE body, great english, bleached hair) was training another girl last few nights.

Wasn't G-spot, but I know the girl that you are talking about.

Glad you guys got a laugh out of my story. I couldn't make this shit up if I tried!

Ranger

I like your first, but it has to come to an end soon - evenin LOS!!!

here in amsterdam I have to say I got another first: live fuck show sans condom with several couples! first an old thai & african man, then 2 very nice euro couples who were really getting into it in amazing positions on a raised stage. even a few shows with audience partiposation. real cool & popular with the crowd. though that wasn't going on anywhere these days...

hell I might even try one a ST with one of these window girls!!!

keep up the firsts...

Chilli,

On my last Pattaya trip, my buddie's girl tried to take us to a live fuck show. It was in the gay area of town and they wanted 300B per person. We declined as we didn't want to take the chance that it was either a total rip-off or 2 guys going at it.

Ranger

quote:

Originally posted by Ranger:

300B per person. We declined as we didn't want to take the chance that it was either a total rip-off or 2 guys going at it.

Ranger

I follow you here as I tried the 300B ripoff show in paradise soi patayaland 2. no fuck show to be seen the 1 hour or so I managed to be in there!!!

of course here we're talking 30€ or so, but that comes with free drinks for an hour & it wasn't gays...

tonight I might have a go at the swingers clubs or even 'regular' clubs & if something interesting happens I'll do a report ;-)

by the way this 6 session girl told me she is now at 'school' trying to enhance her skills, so I'll have to come back to LOS soon for another field trial!

If any pre trials are needed you'll be the 1st to ask

cool.gif" border="0

• 1 year later...

Archived