CPII: My Highest Recommendation

Charles,

Re Sabai land Pattaya and Sabai Dee massage both of them you can insist on paying up front for everything. In the current climate they may ask you if you policeman(No kidding happened to me 3 weeks ago). This stops the haggling process especially when you are at your most vunerable.

You can always take your own soaps as well which may solve your problem.

BTW if the service is good tips are a good thing in that even if you take a different girl next time the girls do talk and they remember you, christ knows how.

i go to this board once in a while and thought i would post a reply.....i have never been to thailand but spent a lot of time in manila.....i went to a place similar that had a fishbowl and you pick a girl...first time there i picked this gorgeous tall filipina....we go into the VIP room and she starts the tub....i get undressed and get in....she gets naked, and man, does she have a great body....not like most filipinas, tall, thin, perky tits....anyways, she gets in and just smiles at me....i immediately get a woody....so we embrace and go at it....we move to the bed and end up screwing three times....it was the best lay i have ever had......i dream about her to this day.....i went back a year later and she was gone.....i will never know what happened to her and it is kind of sad....out

Archived