A wild night in Batam

Ranger

Boys,

My second night in Batam, Indonesia was one for the books. So, here?s the book! D had set me up on a date with his GF?s sister, a non-pro (and very cute). She got cold feet as she has never been with a white guy before. Even though D explained to her that I had a small dick, it was still a no-go! I went to dinner at Honey Pub, a small little bar with a few girls. There was one beauty that I had seen last time that I wanted to check out. She was there and looked fantastic. She reminds me of N, the so far unobtainable Khmer girl I have been persuing in Phnom Penh. Stunningly beautiful face and looks good in a dress! After some small talk, she said that she would like to see me, but didn?t finish work until 1 am (no bar-fine here either). Well, I didn?t have the patience to wait 5 hours and I?m not sure this girl is in my price range anyway. I did get her phone number and told her that I was in town for a week. I?ll have to see her at some point in this trip.

I then went to Ice Pub, which is a small freelancer bar. The talent was not that impressive, but I did find one cutie and flirted with her and her friends. She smoked cigarettes, but damn near every girl in Batam does. I told her that I didn?t like girls who smoked, but liked girls who ?smoked?. "Sorry, I can not". No problem, off to the disco! I arrived at Sphinx Disco a bit after 10pm. As it was early, there weren?t a whole lot of girls there yet. I did spot one cutie and went over and sat by her. She didn?t ?smoke? either. Nature was calling, so I visited the men?s room. Squat toilets, I don?t think so! I took a moto back to the hotel. Business taken care of in comfort and back out again.

I figured I would check out Ozone Disco instead. Got there and the place was deserted (1 girl), so back to Sphinx. Sphinx was now packed, so I wandered around and saw a few interesting possibilities. I heard my name being called and it was the ugly butt-lickin girl from my last trip (A Baseball Story-sort of). This girl has oral talents that are damn near unrivalled, but is butt-ugly (and that?s being kind). I told her that I was looking for someone else tonight, and she quickly brought over one of her friends. The friend was a big improvement over Miss Butt Ugly, but that?s not much of a compliment. She had a decent body and after verifying that she liked a certain activity, I was set. Then she asks, ?how much you pay me??. 200,000R (20 bucks) + taxi money tip if you are ?really, really good?. ?No, you pay me $100 Singapore (60 bucks). Bye, bye!

Miss Butt Ugly apologizes and says that some disco girls are spoiled by rich Singaporeans and expect silly money. She says that she?ll go with me for 200,000R. I agree, but decide that she better bring along a friend as man can not live on blow jobs and butt lickin? alone (I can?t believe I just said that). Anyway, Miss Butt Ugly is unkissable and un####able for sure. She quickly produces a friend and she?s gorgeous and looks to have a nice body. 20 yrs old and no kid and is fine with 200,000R for all night. We agree that she can handle the pom-pom (boom-boom) and Miss Butt Ugly can do what she does. I?m set and we head to the hotel. When the friend emerges from the shower, I am awe-struck. Her face is amazing (sometimes the disco lights are deceiving) and she has huge and perfect breasts, a flat tummy and a great ass. Miss Butt Ugly goes to work at what she does best, and I fondle and play and suck on the perfect breasts. I have to have this girl NOW and tell Miss Butt Ugly to watch TV or something. We make passionate love for over an hour and she seems very into it. What a body and a great and enthusiastic kisser. I?m in love!

I decide to let her take a much deserved rest and put Miss Butt Ugly back to work. After 30 minutes, I am ready for Miss Hot Body again, but she decides that she is tired and would rather go home. She gets dressed and I am slightly disappointed. I give her 120,000R (12 bucks), which doesn?t please her. Sorry honey, if you want LT money, you gots to stay LT. I tell Miss Butt Ugly to run back to the disco and get me another girl (any girl) as I have to have a girl that I can kiss. I can?t even touch Miss Butt Ugly and I sure as hell ain?t going to kiss her. Do you know where her tongue?s been?

She returns in less than 20 minutes and managed to bring home a good one. Turns out, I know this girl from before and remembered her fondly. She?s an older gal (27) and has had a kid, but you couldn?t tell (except, last trip she was lactating!). Very pretty and tiny, tight body. Last time she bit me a couple of times (in a place not meant to be bit!), but no problems tonight. We play tag-team for a couple hours and when I am completely exhausted, I let Miss Butt Ugly go home with full payment and cuddle up with the other one. Of course, we go at it one more time, and finally get to sleep just after 4 am. I told her that one girl would be enough for me today, so she?s coming back tonight.

Life is good!

Ranger

Vtom,

Well, she's no longer lactating. Has a 2-1/2 yr old kid at home, but you could never tell from the body. Last trip I didn't need to leave the bed for liquid refreshment (re-read the baseball story if it's still on the board). I've spent the past 2 nights with her and she's made sure that I wouldn't need another girl (she's giving the ugly butt lickin' girl a run for her money in the oral skills dept!)! Seeing her again tonight.

Ranger

A word of caution about girls from Ozone and Sphinx. Alot if not most of these girls are "on" (i.e. on X). Keep them hydrated, as you wouldn't want some girl swimming on X yet dry as a bone collapsing, or worse, in your hotel room.

I'm not sure which is worse; being the fat fuck who has a cerebral cortex blow-out in some Pattaya hotel. Or being the fuck who has to explain the dead girl in his hotel bead.

You are ruthless, Ranger shocked.gif" border="0

By the way, care to share anything more about the lactating thing? That sounds like it could have been interesting. smile.gif" border="0

Dangit! I have had one girl do the salad toss on me and I will be damned if it was not the finest girl I slept with in my life. (college) I go to LOS twice and not even the ugliest ventured south of south. I need some good ol' butt lickin' too! I wonder if there is an actual venue for that or a specialty shop?... Closest I have heard is Eden.

Mykal

[ March 07, 2002: Message edited by: mykal ]

Archived