Forty Eight Hours in Krung Thep (First 24hrs)

smittyjp

Smittyjp,

Agreed lucky bastard, some are special blush.gif" border="0

Mine should return from a Buad Phra in Nong Mek, close to Udon (ordination of a monk in the family or something like that) within 30 minutes.I was invited, but could not make it unfortunately, I heard one shouild not mis such an occasion.

I will pick her up at the busstation in a few moments, you can feel my exitement... wink.gif" border="0

After six days in Pattaya we boarded the minibus to Bangkok with me hunkering down to hide until we were well clear of Soi 8. Let’s just say Tbear ain’t got nothing on me.

Following a nice ride we pulled into the parking lot of the Nana and dropped off Cbrib. Baz (FatHarry2) and I continued across the street to inquire at the Majestic. Just as we suspected, no reservation no rooms. Oh well, I had booked us both at the Dynasty and they put us in the new wing in the back building, just as requested. I like it because if you are with a new girl you can stroll through the lobby and leave her ID at the desk, but there is also an alley on the side of the hotel which winds around to the door of the new wing, thus saving face for the tilacs you know and trust (it could happen).

Stowing our bags we headed down the street to shoot a few games of pool. Then the skytrain, and a hefty walk to CPII. There were a few stunners but we only looked this trip. I enjoyed the skytrain immensely and it really makes the city a lot less intimidating for me. We walked over to the Biergarten and had a drink. The talent was OK but not much happening early. Afterwards we stopped for a beer in Golden before heading to claim our prime real estate, the stools by the fence at Big Dogs, ensuring front row seats as the talent came to work. This is the real walk of shame, IMHO. I felt the magic come over me and I asked Baz if he felt it? He said it was different than he’d imagined from the pictures. Couple of the girls who sat with us I recognized from my previous trips. This was the first time Baz and Cbrib had been to BKK. Is it just me or do the girls at Big Dogs sit with you and chat without ever asking for a drink? We didn’t buy any anyway (I’ve never done so in my two previous trips either), and we stayed about 45 minutes. I’m very picky and only one girl caught my eye, she said she worked in Playskool and her number was 28. Needless to say this would be the last and only time I saw her!

The group was starving so I took them to Woodstock for a bite. Both really enjoyed the burgers while I had the club and we all pigged on appetizers. After a nice slow dinner we headed off to sanitize and get pretty for the evenings activities. Leaving the NEP was a wonderful sight as the neon was lit and the whole third floor turned into a hair, nail and facial salon with girls in varying stages of undress preparing for work, eating noodles or sticky rice, grooming and giving each other buddy checks. BAZ commented he knew what I meant now. I think it was the glow from the Neon as it flickered in the dwindling daylight that got him.

Meeting back up in front of NEP we proceeded to the first bar of the evening, Fantasia. Quite a shock to see all the girls dressed in full bikinis as opposed to full birthday suits. We settled in and soon had ladies in our laps. Mine was awesome, 19 with big eyes and a super tight body. Baz had a short haired blonde with just a hint of Japanese in her face. Cbrib had two waitresses and the mama-san. I wanted to BF on the spot but alas, the first bar rule doesn’t allow it. Headed to

G-Spot which can only be described as a shadow of it’s former self and after one drink we left. As we started to go in Angelwitch I spotted my first ever, eating some noodles outside and at first didn’t think she recognized me. Then she started to come towards us so we beat feet downstairs. Rainbow 1 was ok but there were three Japanese guys sitting beside us and they had the attention of the whole freakin stage. You read about it but I usually get a fair amount of attention myself, so never really saw it to this extent until that night. I mean you couldn’t even get eye contact with any of the 2 or 3 stunners! This pissed me off so we left. Next stop Voodoo, which was ok as the girls were playful and plentiful (though not as many as Fantasia). Playskool followed and it didn’t disappoint, which is a good thing since I gave it high marks to my friends based on prior trips. In Playskool I finally got the girl with the short blond hair to sit with me and she wanted to go with me too, but man I had to make it to Cowboy at least once in three trips!

So after a drink we headed to Cowboy for my first time. Baccara was the starting point and must say I liked the place. The girls upstairs were fun (see-through floor) and the hostess who sat with me was very attractive though not stunning, as were the girls with Baz and Cbrib. She spoke to me in Thai and I responded likewise (for all of three phrases) then she switched to English and asked where I worked in Bangkok. Hmmmm, you could get to like this mistook for a local thingy. She wanted to go with me for 1500 but I wanted to see the rest of the soi. Midnite was next and to be honest I didn’t like it. The girls were not hot and one I remember had a huge scar down the front of her belly, and her friend was anorexic. They were all in the buff however, which was good. We left for Tilac and while the interior was well thought out and there were plenty of girls, none of them were attractive, period. Rawhide had ample talent and several lookers but we didn’t stay so I will refrain from writing an opinion. The Dollhouse deserves special mention as every girl in the place was butt ugly and didn’t belong on stage, any stage. I wandered upstairs to find more of the same. Must be the free food or the name which brings people in here. We left without even finishing our beers.

Heading over to Long Gun we walked into a show in progress. The girls on stage were stunners and I noted several more sprinkled throughout the club, most of them BF’ed and in street clothes already. Felt sorta out of place here in my short sleeve Tommy Shirt. Even though it was almost midnight everyone else seemed to sport the shirt with loose tie look, sadly proclaiming “I’m a just off work local expat who needs every trick so you’ll notice me”. Stick, if you’re reading this, no offense meant bro.

;-)

Heading back to Fantasia Baz BF’ed Miss Japanese but I held off on mine. She was working a guy’s drink on the other side of the bar, behind one of the mirrored columns. Now I knew why we were put here. This shouldn’t bother me, but it did and I exercised proper bar etiquette by not BF’ing her when she left him to come over to me. Miss Japanese changed and she headed off with Baz. Cbrib and I headed back to Voodoo for a beer. I left him there to hit some other clubs and in my now tipsy condition wandered into DC-10...and froze in my tracks. There she was on stage in the same outfit she’d worn that first night of my first trip to LOS. Our eyes locked for what seemed like a very long time. She took my hand and stepped down off the stage looking into my eyes, hell it felt like she was looking into my soul. We took a seat and got our drinks. “I thought you didn’t recognize me earlier” she said in her now surprisingly good English. Of course I did, I replied and called her by name. She hugged me as my hands reaquainted themselves with her fantastic little body. We were outside by the NEP entrance when she started. “Why you lie to me? I wait for you all night.” I tried to email you but you just wrote back Fuck You, I said. “Because I mad. Why you no come in September?” I did, I was emailing you from Pattaya I told her. This caught her off guard, and after a sweet apology from me in the room, things were great. Better than great actually. We have got to be connected somehow, it’s just too good to explain it any other way. I’ve been with many, many women and some are special. Call it a hobby, but she is one of the special ones to me.

Smitty

Archived