A regular girl with a regular job

MaiLuk

It was 9:00am. I was her first customer of the day. Last night?s epic drinking dug a deep trench into my brain. I wanted to sleep forever. But after three hours shuteye the jetlag woke me (it always does). Condemning me to wander the early morning streets of bangkok.

I had passed the shop an hour before. Now it finally opened.

Her hair was straight with a sandy color that looked natural. She asked how I wanted it. I?m sitting in a swivel chair. Ignoring her loaded question, I said cut it very close on the sides and take a little off the top. She wrapped me up and went at it with the shears. I hoped my stomach would be OK.

As she worked, her sleeveless shirt showed her tan arms. They were thin but with muscle definition. I like that in a woman. And her face made for a very pretty girl. 26 years old I guessed. With a slightly rough edge about her, and I like this as well. As I watched her switch to scissors I imagined her hanging at night with a tough crowd of thais, and her being the center of many a man?s attention.

She did not talk. So I gave it a try. Asked the usual stupid questions: How long you work here? Live nearby? She asked me some also, including: You have girlfriend? Why not have girlfriend?

Her name was Fon. She brought me to the back room for a shampoo. About the size of a small walk in closet. I laid back on the chair and hoped the room would not spin. Her friend was back there eating and had some of her own comments to make. All in thai. She would put a piece of meat together with a lump of rice and pop it into my mouth while Fon massaged the conditioner into my head. ?Aloi mai?? I was lying on my back and tried not to choke. We all started laughing.

The three of us are back in the main area of the shop, with me defending myself: Yes, I not lie. I really not have girlfriend. Then I asked Fon: Do you want to be my girlfriend? I was half joking. She said Yes I can be your girlfriend. With shock in my eyes I turned to the girl that was feeding me: ?Is she serious?? No answer. Just pulling each other?s leg.

I pay 250 baht, and a 100 baht tip for Fon. I tell her friend thanks for the food and I?m out the door.

Its 9pm. The shop is not far from my hotel. Maybe she is there still after 12 hours? I pop my head in. She is there shaving a farang. But I don?t recognize her at first. Her hair is totally different, all done up and wavy. She looks gorgeous. Her eyes are wide when she sees me. She says: Come back in five minutes. ?Uh I don?t know? I say. I?m wondering what the hell I?m doing with my head in the door of a salon contemplating the impossible. And I?m supposed to meet a farang down at soi cowboy.

Then without thinking I say OK, five minutes.

15 minutes later I come back but almost walk right by the shop cause I didn?t see it. She was standing just inside the door. She comes out and says ?Nevermind, you don?t want to come in and see me you want to keep walking.? I tell her I want to take her to go get a drink somewhere right around here on Sukhumvit. She says ?OK I have to move my bike to a parking place.? I hop on with her and we park her moto bike and now we are walking. On Sukhumvit. And she is a regular girl.

On the even soi side of Suk, somewhere near Landmark there are some thai guys that have a gig set up with loud music and a full liquor bar on the sidewalk. We grab a seat at one of the metal tables. I get a black soda. She orders the same. Then we ordered another round, and another.

I?m talking at her too much. And I like her too much. I like her style and her way of talking and how she seems not to give a shit about the people around us.

And the way she looks.

I lean into her and act like I?m going to whisper in her ear, and kiss her instead. She backs away quickly and tells me I cannot kiss her. A half drink later I do the same and she says that I had better not tell her friends at work that I kissed her.

One more round and now she is drunk. And she is kissing me. Too much. She wants to do this long french kiss even though we are surrounded by other people. She does not want to stop. I tell her I have to go check the internet. She says she?ll wait there. I stand up and look down at her and tell her she has to go with me. She is drunk. She looks up. Her eyes are half rolled back in her sockets, and her lower lip protrudes out just a little more than it should giving her face the effect of some kind of animated demon.

As I looked down at the girl who had cut my hair, seeing mostly the whites of her eyes, I feel a surge building up inside me. It was at that moment that I knew I was in trouble. I pay the check and we walk toward my hotel. We may have gotten some food on the sidewalk but I cannot remember.

We end up in front of the Dynasty at the outdoor part of their coffee shop. They had already brought the chairs in so I am trying to convince her to come inside and we can sit. She seems mortified. No way is she going into my hotel. She is way too drunk as she leans against the outside post, carrying on like a wolf that senses a trap.

?I?m going home I?m going home? she keeps saying. I tell her she cannot ride her moto. She asks me what I want. ?I want you to come to my room and sleep.? After some more talking, she gives me a jolt when she says: ?If you not fuck me then you not pay me one baht. But if you fuck me then you pay too much!? She repeats this to make sure I heard.

As the clouds lift from my eyes I know I would pay any amount she asked for.

Into the coffee shop we get two more black sodas and I take them and her straight up to my room. She sits on the bed with her legs stretched out in front and her beautiful dark arms shooting out behind her for support. By now I am blind drunk but still not as staggered as her. I decide for sure that I am in love and will marry this girl in the morning. She is in the game just like me. True companions. We will always understand each other.

Now I got her clothes off and her body is astonishingly tight and she really does have some kind of evil in her eyes. She is breathing heavy as she rubs her body against mine. Before I know it she has my pants off and I go down on her like there is no tomorrow. She is really wet and making some wild sounds and I have to fuck her NOW and we go at it for about ten minutes and she has an orgasm. Then stops moving.

I roll over and situate her on top. But she rises up too far and comes down hard. She rolls off. ?Are you OK?? she wonders. I am laying on my side, both hands covering my dick, knees pulled up. ?Yeah. I?m fine.?

She lays down and passes out. I felt that pain for days even after it actually stopped hurting. Like the pain of a phantom limb.

The next morning we wake up, she is supposed to be at work at 9am and its already 8:45. She makes a call and speaks in thai. I tell her I am going to the nana pool today and shouldn?t she be getting ready to go to work? I don?t tell her I also plan to get a massage. She says she can get the day off. I have to think about this. What is she thinking about this farang? Her phone call is returned. She speaks thai into the phone, then tells me she has the day off.

Well this calls for a complete change of plans for me but why not? I can pass up the bars for a day or two or three since I like this girl. Before I can tell her what I?m thinking, her phone rings again. She is not talking thai into the phone now. All english. She is a little excited when she says into the phone that she has the day off. Then she heads to the bathroom to finish the conversation.

She comes out and wants to know right away what I want to do. She says she can take me to her apartment it has a pool and sauna. I tell her I have plans she says OK. Rather quickly.

As we are getting dressed I hand her 1250 baht. A minute later she puts it on the table. I look up to see her standing near the door looking at me with a confused almost scared look on her face and I am sure I have the same look on mine.

I take the baht from the table. We left the room and in the hallway I placed the 1250 baht in her hand and told her its OK. Downstairs on the sidewalk grey clouds covered the sky so no point in me going to the pool I thought as I watched her walk away.

In the days that came and went I thought about returning to her shop; maybe I could ask if Fon would give me a shave. But our paths never crossed again.

Can you explain what you mean? I thought I was OK with her. I gave her the money because she made it clear the night before she expected to be pay. Would have felt like an ass if i let her go without payment.

Another girl recently did the same thing. She gave me back my money. She was just trying to maintain some kind of facade that she is not p4p. I think a guy should make sure the girl gets her money in this circumstance and not go off thinking he is a stud who girls give it to for free.

The girl in my post: well i can only make inferences but i am sure i am not the first farang who has paid for her company. Wouldn't swear to it so can only go on the gut factor.

your story mentioned her suggestion of you hanging with her a few days as she took the day(s) off right?

so if you did that would have been more like treating her like a girl(friend) as opposed to going all whore on her!

anyways the unavoidable exit after several days would have been even harder (on both) I guess, so you probably did the best (going by gut feeling) ;)

Archived