Oh Happy Day!

Long Gun

Sunderland win away again to go 5 points clear at the top of the Coca Cola Championship. Newcastle get twatted 0-3 at home and disgrace themselves and their 'hard man' manager by having 3 players sent off and fighting amongst themselves. All 3 to miss the Man Utd semi-final too!! Woo-hoo!!

Dyer was his normal self and trying to score from all over the place.

there were times when a pass and espiecally a pass to Bowyer in a better position was the better option.

at least twice,Bowyer was visibly pissed off with Dyer and was obviously having a few choice words with him.

they eventually squared up to each other and Bowyer started to throw the punches and head-butted Dyer.

immediately after the Game,Souness forced the pair to appear in front of the Media and apologise to their Teammates,the Newcastle Fans,the Club and uncle Tom Cobbley and all.

they both looked like naughty schoolboys caught shoplifting.

Dyer claimed he never threw a punch and rumour has it that Bowyer is likely to get fucked big-time while Dyer will be treated a little more leniantly.

but i'm sure i saw Dyer throw at least one punch.

sayjann said:

let's hope you get promoted LG....... :tophat:

that means an easy 6 Points for Man Utd next Season....... :neener:

Well, I seem to remember us nicking one off you last time when McAteer got Keane a bit would up after the World Cup. I think that was just about the lst point we got that season, mind .....

As for Newcastle, I think Taylor is lucky there was so much fuss over the 2 yobs scrapping it out because his attempt to avoid a penalty/red card for handball was one of THE most embarrassing charades I've ever seen, on a par with Rivaldo's sniper bullet by the corner flag.

Archived