Bar report

thai3

Well this will be a quick one as for the first time in 11 years never went into one single a go go bar. I noticed that I came back with half the usual amount of cash I take so imagine there is some connection here.

Of bar beers I did venture into three, bush garden where the food is OK and they did play luktung on request. Boring girls all playing that idiotic pool game instead of entertaining the customers.

For only the second time made it into Cat House before but did one afternoon, request for luktung was met with only one and that was the carrot song so no marks there. Score highly on cheep beer and having no pool table, fairly rude and unpleasant girls though IMO.

The former owner of Barbie bar has moved her ob1 bar to the other side of queens park plaza, the only other bar visited, I think khun Dao renamed it but I forget now. It's at the end and all are from Buri Ram. Khun Dao is the best hostess I ever met, it's all bull but outstanding value for money on entertainment, she really makes an effort to make you feel welcome, er esp if you look like you've got a few bob. Still stunning, I hope she's around for a long time to come -peter

Archived