I suh cleem

jagoturner

Alexander,

Thanks for posting, that was the best thing I've read on this board for weeks.

Khun Sanuk, the membersite is looking more promising to me all the time. I intend to join next time I'm in LOS, can't be sooner as I don't want to use a card. If there's more stuff like this as well as everything else it will be well worth it.

Mr. Tuner, I suppose I don't really need to add to the appreciative cudos (as I don't usually, being part of the 90% lurkers of this site)...but I believe all passionate expressions of ART and life deserve public notice...though usually that's not what drives the artist to make art.

Anyway, a well-expressed highly-appreciated post obviously coming from a tender but slightly scarred heart...

Thank you.

AllenBlue

Mr. Turner, That story took me away from my present residence and made me feel that I was in your shoes, walking down the street, sitting on the curb, smells, sounds, tastes, even hangover! Thank you! Bravo! Encore!

Ted

Thanks for that. I alwaays appreciate knowing if people like or understand what I've written. Most of the time, writing from memory, there's a part of me that feels I should probably keep this shit to myself. It's good to know I don't have to.

Yes, I've written longer stuff, some of which is in the paysite, some of which is posted here, there and everywhere. I have a monthly book review column exclusive to the paysite too.

I've posted an earlier and longer story here which might pass a few minutes for you while waiting for the your girlfriends to come back laden with plastic bags of somtam pu palaa, keng lao and takkataan.

In answer to BkkShaggy's question this took place on the second trip but each trip I took lasted in excess of three months. I wish I could say it was from last week but I'm really remembering something that took place Eight and a Half years ago. I seem to be able to remember moments from the previous century with some accuracy but I can't remember where I put my socks last night.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived