NBA Playoffs

Belem

I really like the Phoenix Suns and their run and gun style of play. Steve Nash is pushing the ball on every possession, even after made free throws. I hope the rest of the NBA follows suit. Back in the 80's when the Lakers' Showtime, the Boston Celtics, and Doug Moes' high scoring Denver Nuggets were the norm, the NBA teams scored more points back then because they took more shots and were looking for the fast break at every opportunity. Things changed when the Bad Boy Detroit Pistons' started playing a low scoring defensive style of play and won two championships. Then Pat Riley played the same style with the Knicks and Heat, and the rest of the NBA(except the Kings and Mavericks) started modelling those teams seeing a proven blueprint for winning. I hope the pendulum swings in the other direction with the success the Suns have had this season with their uptempo style of play. But in the playoffs, things tend to be more half court oriented, and a team like the San Antonio Spurs(if Tim Duncan is healthy)will expose them.

Miami is my pick outta the east , Shaq is sore , but think he will be enough of a force to beat the Pistons in 7 to get to the finals.

I like the way Phoenix is playing but San Antoney can't be counted out in the west , I see the east winners more scripted than the wild west.

What I really am happy about is that " Shaq " is in and that fuckwad cunt Kobe is OUT.

With all of that said , is there a better " do " than Ben Wallace's :clown:

Deeeeeeeeetroit Basketballllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Bada :yay: Bing

I would love to see a Miami-Phoenix Final, but I'm afraid it will be a Detroit-San Antonio Final. I like Sports Illustrated's prediction: Detroit over San Antonio in the Finals; afterwards, Larry Brown will say he's exhausted and needs time off forcing the Pistons to look for a new coach.

Archived