First trip to Paradise

skyman

Well, I'm finally going to do it, write a trip report. I have been to Thailand five times now and all have been great but the most memorable by far was the first time. It was late July of 2003 and me and three friends had been going to school out of state to get our Master's Degrees. It was a three week program, but we told our wives it was four. The fourth week would be the payoff, a week visiting another friend who spent every summer in Thailand. Of course he had told us of many stories of sexual conquests with beautiful Thai girls, which he claimed were the cutest things on the planet. And we believed him but it still did not prepare us for what was in store for us. We arrived at Don Muang at around 11pm and took a taxi to our hotel. It was small and dingy, but it was our first time so we didn't care. We wanted to shower but Mr. T (my friend who spends every summer there) said he would take us somewhere where they would clean us up. Boy what a surprise awaited us as he took as to Annie's Massage Parlour just off of Soi 4. It was late so there was a huge selection but as you can imagine we were all pretty anxious to get the action going. What an experience, the whole idea of a beautiful Thai girls giving me a bubble bath, cleaning every inch of my body, places that had never been touched or cleaned before. It was an amazing experience to say the least. The bath massage/cleaning was worth the price itself, but then the fun really started. As she cleaned my groin my buddy, who was already awake, asked for more attention and she was more than willing to oblige. Yup, it was a BJ in the bathtub, and yes there was a happy ending. From there, she dried me up and onto the bed for more massage. WOW, she massaged me better than anything I've ever had in the US that's for sure. She totally worked my entire body, legs, shoulders, arms, head, chest, you name, she massaged it. I figured that was the end of it. I had already climaxed in the tub, I had been massaged, I just thought that was it. Well lo and behold, the good part was about to begin. As she finished her massage, she flipped me over and begin another BJ, once I was ready(it didn't take very long to get going again) she put the condom on and jumped on top for the ride. AMAZING, her small petite body was so much fun to toss around. I could not believe that I could do whatever I wanted with this gorgeous young hot asian chick. Any fantasy I could think of, position wise, I tried, she was into it also. She kept saying those famous words when I asked her if we could try another position "up to you". So I tried everything I wanted to. It was truly a night to remember, and it was the reason I would and will return to Thailand time and time again. Well it was time to go so I tipped her 500 baht, I know, probably too much, but in my mind it was worth it. My first time in Thailand and my first time to a Thai Massage Parlor, wow I'm excited just reminiscing about it. I can't wait to get back. I will continue my trip report soon.

skyman said:

Well, I'm finally going to do it, write a trip report. I have been to Thailand five times now and all have been great but the most memorable by far was the first time. It was late July of 2003 and ...

Another addict gets sucked in. :biglips:

22 months, 5 trips: what other holiday destination makes so many do this? Thanks for your detailed report and keep 'em coming!

It's always a pleasure to see Thailand again through new eyes. In that regard, I get kind of a voyeuristic pleasure out of accompanying newbies, sort of a newbie-by-proxy syndrome. ::

One request- can you break up your text a bit next time. Everytime I got distracted, I lost my place and had to relive the whole experience over again.

Oh, wait a sec- that was in real-life. :)

Archived