Why shell out "sponsor" a thai wife!

chilli13

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi

In my case (my wife is one of three sisters) all living in Sydney.....they pool money and send home once a month.

I dont have a problem with this as it is her own money from her Restaurant.

The sisters have also paid for the family home to be completly rebuilt last year...so they make the cash do good for the family ..not wasted .

I went into our marriage knowing all about the money issues that could arise...i did my homework and talked to many Thais so i knew what was expected of me...my choice ...best thing i ever did :angel:

well sure if she have her own restaurant & her parents don't sure its very nice of her sending a bit of cash every month not to mention building a new home for the thai family.

but seeing all 3 sisters have happily been living in Oz for years wouldn't it be an idea for the whole family to migrate down there even of course building a new house there would be substansially?

just a though tb they could even move into your house :neener:

ib13 said:

well sure if she have her own restaurant & her parents don't sure its very nice of her sending a bit of cash every month not to mention building a new home for the thai family.

but seeing all 3 sisters have happily been living in Oz for years wouldn't it be an idea for the whole family to migrate down there even of course building a new house there would be substansially?

just a though tb they could even move into your house :neener:

The *House Full*sign has been up a long while now!!!!! :neener:

Hi

Ok...i will bring the *family*....the Extended one !!!!!!!!...to your place for some warmth,good hot food,good Tv shows,watch the rugby league on the Tv...in general ...have a ball...put the beer on ice....we are on the way...32 of us :neener:

Archived