Bucharest

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He Prosal,

If you don't mind, I would like to ask a few quick questions:

You are there 3 months, what kind of budget do you have?

Where do you stay? At the hotel or at a short term apartment rental?

I am thinking of quitting my job next year and to spend a year travelling and sleeping around. I figure that in my mid-30s, its going to be easier than later (I wish I knew what I know now in my early 20s).

I am thinking that I would get approx. EUR$2,000 a month but have little clue if this would be enough. Alternatively, I could spend 6 months on a EUR$4,000 a month budget but this seems excessive. What do you think? I am not going to pay for sex (directly anyway), just plain-old skirt chasing.

I went to Poland before and the girls were fantastic! Not that easy though, a lot of work required but it paid off eventually.

By the way, a lot of interesting read here, thanks for that.

Pom

Thanks for your kind words.

As I said earlier, you'll be definitely better off in an apartment if your interest is essentially in dating/fucking regular girls. Regular "freebie" type girls often don't want to go to hotels. I'll send you a list of short-term rentals in Bucarest when I'll be back home.

For emotional reasons, I personnaly don't like to pay for sex so my budget is essentially the apartments rent, a gym joiner's fee, light meals, booze (daily heavy party) and sometimes some little presents to the girls. It doesn't exceed 100â?¬/day.

Romania and Moldova are really cheap countries. I'm in Chisinau now and just filled my fridge with all kind of booze (vodka, absinthe, Baileys, local champagne, beer, ect, enought for 10 days), for 70â?¬.

If you need infos don't hesitate to PM.

:up:

• 2 weeks later...

I can't wait to return to Eastern Europe.

God bless romanian and moldovian women.

I'm back home in Paris since three days as I have a russian girl from Samara (South Russia, where the girls have Tartarst backgrounds and have the reputation to be the prettiest women in Russia) I met throught www.luckylovers.net, who will stay 3 weeks here. Brunette, tall, thin, fun-loving ... those russian girls are REALLY hot and wild party animals ... since two days this 21 yo bitch puts me every night under the table !!!!! (and believe me I'm really a HEAVY drinker)

Also she must have been to some special school to suck cocks .... the way those russian girls suck you, and treat you like a blend of boss and father .... it simply blows your mind.

Finally I will maybe never make my choice between romanian/moldovian/bulgarian women (God bless them, and my sweet Dasha from Moldova could maybe be the next Mrs Prosal) and their russian/ukrainian/belarus/polish cousins, but one thing is sure is that I will NEVER go back to asia and south america ..... no need to go so far ... there's a SO unbelievable wealth of beauty and kindness in East Europe ......

:up:

• 2 weeks later...

Nobody has mentioned Estonia. i saw a report on it on aussie TV and apprently it is the hot spot for sex tourists in eastern europe. not surprisingly it also has the highest incidence of HIV per head of population in the the world. The tv show followed a bunch of brits on a bachelors party there and they said they were disappointed the girls were more expensive than they thought they'd be. but the pictures of the girls were stunning. beautiful skin and tall busty blondes....

Archived