SAYJANN RETURNS-DAY 1

sayjann

only 15 Hours until take-off and i was starting a Nightshift.

i had decided to work and then leave for the Airport and then i would be tired and hopefully get a good sleep on the Plane.

quiet Night and i left a little early and awaited my taxi.

to get from Portsmouth to Heathrow you have to get a train to woking and then catch a connecting bus,a real palaver and takes over 2 1/2 Hours.

train was empty when i got on but it happened to be one of the main trains to London for the commuter rush.

soon i was having to give my spacious surroundings and with a bag and a rucksack i was soon cramped and getting pissed off with one particular Guy who wanted so much space.

had a 20 Minutes wait for the bus but soon i was aboard and the journey to Heathrow was quite uneventful.

arrived at Terminal 3 with around 3 Hours to spare and waited for the Thai Airways desk to open so that i could check-in.

had a coffee,but soon i was at the desk where a rather good looking Asian Girl sorted me out.

straight to the Bar and enjoyed a few drinks which with the lack of sleep should have ensured a good sleep.

however i overdid it and was quite pissed and probably weaving around as i walked to the Plane.

was stopped at the door by what i presumed to be the Head Steward and he informed me that he thought i was too drunk to enter the plane and was going to deny me entry.

fuck me,i sobered up very quickly and just about begged to be let on as all i wanted to sleep and i would be no bother.

he finally agreed but said that i would be refused any Alcohol whilst on board and i readily agreed and i was shown to a seat in the very back row and i settled in and was asleep before take-off.

a very close call and i knew i had been stupid and had a lucky escape,my Holiday was almost fucked before it had started.

slept for around 10 Hours only awaking in time for breakfast.

we arrived in BKK and as i left the Plane my hand was shaken by the top Man and he thanked me for my co-operation,but no problem i told him as i was just so grateful to be back in Thailand.

had around 4 1/2 Hours layover before my connecting flight to Phuket and i had a coffee or 2 and waited.

flew to Phuket by AirAsia and i was impressed,very attractive Girls and very friendly and helpful (unlike Thai).

arrived Phuket around Midday and was met by the taxi sent by my Hotel.

enjoyed the journey to Patong and soon i arrived at the Ex-Pat Hotel.

first time i have ever stayed there and not overly impressed.

the price was less than 900 per Night but i thought the room very small,but then again it wasn't as though i would be spending 24 Hours in the room.

bathroom was a little strange and quite dangerous and later on into my trip the bad layout would cause an accident which could have been much worse then it was.

had a quick shower and changed and decided to have a look along Bangla and Beach Road to see what sort of damage was still visible.

i was quite surprised to find that many new businesses had open up and a brand new Soi full of Bars had been built.

for an area which is suppossed to be in decline i was surprised how many places seemed to be doing good business.

still a lot of damage along Beach Road but the Thais seemed to hard at work to repair things.

decided to walk back up Bangla past the various Bars to see if i could find someone suitable to sort me out after my journey as you sometimes find some nice ones from around 2pm.

then i had a wonderful surprise as i suddenly heard my name being called and i turned and looked and saw 2 very good friends of mine.

they worked in Kangaroo Bar and i had known them for around 4 Years and it was my regular Daytime Bar.

while not surprised that they recognised my face,i thought the ability to remember my name was amazing.

i entered and got the hugs and kisses and sat down for a Beer.

the 3rd Girl who used to work there had left as she was getting married but used to pop in most Days for a chat and her replacement was a real cutie but unavailable.

none of the Girls went with Men and used to go home at 7pm and the Bar is devoid of working Girls during the Day,but at Night a few good ones worked.

had a couple of Beers and decided to visit Cristins for a nice soapie and other things.

made the 10 Minute walk and as i entered i was surprised at the amount of Girls working,the only previous time i had gone the choice was very small.

sat down and ordered a Coke and immediately saw the Girl who i was going to have.

a couple of others were making all sorts of gestures but she just sat there and smiled.

i thought she would do and told the Papasan.

paid the money and upstairs we went and i was hard with anticipation.

her body was fine and i enjoyed the soapie and body massage and then we moved to the bed.

told her i wanted to cum twice and she was a little hesitent about this and demanded a tip well above the going rate but i went for it.

BBBJ and CIM was followed by a rest and then the sex and i finished off with her giving me a HJ and making me finish on her tits.......i was very satisfied.

chatted for a while until time to leave and i walked back to Kangaroo Bar with wobbly legs.

had a couple more Beers before going back to the Hotel and getting ready for the Night out.

went to Rockhard to have a look around and saw no-one i knew but did see a couple of nice Girls,but it didn't seem the same.

popped into Soi Seadragon to look for a friend who i was sure had left and i was right,nowhere to be seen.

stopped for a Beer in one of the Bars waiting to see if someone i was really looking for was around but no sign of her either which was a shame.

got hit on by a rather cute Girl and made a mental note to return one Night,but i never did.

finally made my way to Soi Eric and English Bar to see my good friend Danny.

he was glad to see me and was overjoyed when i gave him the things he had asked me to bring him from the UK.

had a good chat and eventually this Girl came up to me and started to chat and she was quite nice and bought her a drink.

played a few games and decided to BF her and have an early Night (thanks Peckieboy for the gift of a BF).

told me her name was Sai,but everyone told me it was Am and i always wondered why she told me a different name.

25 with 1 Child and while not a stunner i knew she would do and i was not disappointed.

she was eager to please and had no inhibitions in pleasing me and i had a good time.

only one fuck as i was tired and off we drifted to sleep.

my first Day in Patong and i had noticed somethings never changed.

the Japanese were everywhere,the Tuk-Tuk drivers were still a bunch of arseholes and the Beer was still cheap.

SAYJANN Said:

"i overdid it and was quite pissed and probably weaving around as i walked to the Plane.

was stopped at the door by what i presumed to be the Head Steward and he informed me that he thought i was too drunk to enter the plane and was going to deny me entry.

fuck me,i sobered up very quickly and just about begged to be let on as all i wanted to sleep and i would be no bother."

Damn! That was a close call for you. You are lucky they let you on.

I saw some documentary / COPS style program which showed exactly the same thing. The TV station filmed this poor guy downing shots, then weaving in on the way to the gate. Stopped from boarding by some airline employee. He had to take the next flight.

What on earth is the rationale behind this policy?

An unruly passenger is one thing. A mellow drunk is quite another.

as mentioned elsewhere nothing sinister.

as a smoker a 12 Hour flight is a killer and like others i just have a couple of Beers to help me sleep.

probably just had 1 too many and combined with the lack of sleep might have affected me more.

yes i had a close call and i realised i was very lucky.

i am the mellowist drinker out,i'm the sort of person to be the 1st to fall asleep in the corner.

glad they let you on the plane mate, that would have been a real bad start to a trip otherwise. ( porbably hard to wait and not drink in that instance)

I watch a show called "airline" here on the A&E network. see lots of ppl denied boarding from too much drink, seems most dont take it too well.

in your case, I bet they could see the desperation an sinceraty in your eyes.

also, glad to see you did not "over do" it your first day.

hope to read your next "installment" soon.

certainly did not overdo it on my 1st Night,must be a 1st....... ::

i found a receipt from Ocean Plaza which i visited on the way back to the Hotel with my Girl and it was timed at 23:27..... :yikes:

some Nights i just hitting the town at that time,letting alone retiring for the Night........ :shakehead

http://www.phuket.com/

this is a good site for Info,click on Patong Beach and then Hotels.

i stayed at the Ex-Pat which was adequate for my needs at 890 a Night.

20 Seconds to the Nearest Bar and less than 2 Minuttes to Bangla.

i also hear good reports of C&N Hotel which while not listed on this site has a Website.

and anything in Soi Sansabai is ideal and cheap.

We've stayed at the Sand Inn the past few visits. good deal for the money.

Used to stay at the neptuna, but since new management ( chinese I was told by one of the staff) service and "nickel and dime" charges are a pain.

looong time ago, used to stay at the patong inn hotel ( above pizzadelic now) but got ripped off by them on the last and final stay.

always a challenge getting a taxi from the airport there, as telling them patong inn hotel, they always heard "hotel in patong", and kept asking which hotel in patong.

sayjann:

did you happen to bring a laptop with you? any luck getting wireless access ( rio has it)

next time I'll see if it will reach to the sand inn.

Archived