SAwadee guesthouse

trotsky2

I stayed at this place a couple of years ago,rooms around 450-650 Bt per night then ,small but with powerfull a/c.Ws at the end 0f a small soi just past Torg Lor ( soi 59 ? ).Good value and only 5 mins from the T/l skytrain stn.Also another Sawasdee guest hse called The Woraburi Inn somewhere down soi 4 ( Nana) along the same lines...all part of the same chain as the several Sawasdee hotel in Pattaya.

I have stayed @ both sawadee,s, soi 57 and the one down from Nana plaza, and i have nothing good to report about either Dive.

The on on soi 57 has done nothing but raise their prices year in and year out, it in my mind a shit-hole. I did like the location though-walking distance to Major ekamia.

There are much better hotels for the prices they are asking now.

Well Sawasdee Sukhumvit Inn looks really nice when you look at the photos but it can be a disappointment when you stay there. I stayed there last February I suppose and I paid about 680 Baht for a double room.(This was walk-in price) Rooms are quite different than what you see when you look at the photos. But it is a budget hotel and my impression is that it is basically aimed at backpackers or at people who want to stay in Sukhumvit but don't want to pay that much. Now I looked at their prices and I think they increased their prices a lot. They even had room for 550 Baht if I remember correctly.

They are guest friendly I suppose.

Archived