Greetings from Viet Nam

My wife and small 2 yrs old are on holiday in Viet Nam now. A chance for me to get drunk and relax :beer:

Its Tony Minh's bthday today. As I called and sang bthday song, his first words were "bil, buss" (car, bus). Then he went on to tell me about a bee, which had pestered his mum.

I was happy to hear from his mum that he misses me a lot, it cheered me up. He speaks Norwegian to everyone there, and they don't get a shit of what he says :)

Cheers!

check_bin_krap said:

My wife and small 2 yrs old are on holiday in Viet Nam now. A chance for me to get drunk and relax :beer:

Its Tony Minh's bthday today. As I called and sang bthday song, his first words were "bil, buss" (car, bus). Then he went on to tell me about a bee, which had pestered his mum.

I was happy to hear from his mum that he misses me a lot, it cheered me up. He speaks Norwegian to everyone there, and they don't get a shit of what he says :)

Cheers!

Happy for you and i wish you all the Best - ahem, why not sending some Norge dictionary to the neighbours in Viet Nam? : :D

check_bin_krap said:

Norge is the country, dear boss of fixture reporting in Euro 2004. NORSK is the lingo :D

I guess that also explains why it isn't a good idea to send dic to neighboros? Would be as useful as to pee on a fire in a petrol station.

Cheers! :beer:

Who knows, who knows, what i know from my trips to VN is that the young Vietnamese people are willing to learn languages. They are not more interested in French, so maybe in Norsk :):beer:

Archived