May Wonders Trip Report - Part 1

jittle

Pulling the Trigger

Since most of my trips have at least some business excuse, I had to work the business relationship with my Thai counterpart in order to get a reasonable excuse (for both my wife and my boss) as to why I was making my third trip to Bangkok this fiscal year. With my excuse firmly in place and a May date established it was time to work the finances. The key was finding a cheap enough flight to make my boss happy and accommodations that were low costing yet still met my four star tastes. The Thai Airways introductory flight from JFK to BKK dropped to $895.00 for a coach class ticket and I pounced. I was also able to win Marriott bucks on Ebay for ¼ of face value so I was able to book the corporate rate at the JW Marriott, plus use the Marriott bucks and my upgrade status to get an executive level room floor for US $50.00 net.

Only 17 Hours to Ecstasy

The new Thai Air flight from JFK to BKK was great. It was less than half full so I was able to grab a four seat row to myself and slept for a good 8 hours. I?m used to the JFK ? Narita flight of 14 hours and really once you get past 10 hours on a plane, you don?t notice a difference. It?s going to suck, so just be prepared, get some sleep and remember that the final destination makes it all worth it.

Arriving at BKK I find that the taxi line in front of the arrivals terminal to be crowded, again. It used to be it was never a problem to get a metered taxi here, maybe with a 5 minute wait, but now the line is a 20 minute wait, in the heat, and just not worth it. I quickly made my way to the departure floor and picked up a taxi, minus the 50 baht queue cost. It?s a little more work and it?s not my intent on saving the 50 baht (a bonus), it?s just the faster alternative to getting to the hotel.

The Thai Airways flight lands at 4:10PM and I?m checking in at my hotel by 5PM. It?s so much better than those late night Narita flights.

First Night Out On the Town

I arrived on a Saturday, with no work until Monday, I get a free Saturday night out in BKK. After a few beers and snacks in the JW Executive lounge (a great perk!!), I hit the Morning/Night for a few games of pool. I like this place, always plenty of good looking girls, no long waits on the tables (they could use a new surface) and the beers are cold and plentiful. Within the first 15 minutes I meet up with Noi, a 23 yr old who has just come back from having a baby. She tells me her Farang husband died in the Tsunami (no way to confirm but so what!). She was pretty hot, taller than most, sexy ass, very pretty face and a nice smile. I enjoyed her company and we played some pool together, but my first night back in three months was destined for the go-go?s, not the Morning/Night. I did promise to come back tomorrow for a few games of pool and a few drinks.

Playing in the Plaza

I love the backdoor at Morning/ Night that leads into the plaza (I?m a backdoor man). Just a few steps and you?re into the action. I decide to hit the G-Spot first. This has always been my favorite dating back to the lesbian shower shows in the 90?s. I don?t pine for the golden years, they were great, I just make do with the Bangkok of 2005. For me, the business traveler cum sex tourist, the change has not been that drastic. Is there as much flesh on display now as there was a few years ago? No, but so what! If I want flesh I can find it. Are the shows as risqué? Again, no but I?ve seen them all and to tell you the truth there isn?t one show better than a NanaPong Dance contest. Are the girls less pretty, more mercenary, less attentive? I hear this complaint and I just can?t agree. I?ve always found that the trick is in the choosing. Jump at the first stunner you see, without a thorough interview, and you deserve what you get. All I know is that ten years ago I was barfining good looking women in their early 20?s and a decade later I?m still barfining good looking women in their early 20?s. Are drink prices, barfines and ST?s/LT?s more expensive? Of course they are, but I?m getting better than 25 baht to the dollar now and I make more money now than I did a decade ago. In real dollar/baht terms, I have no problem with the pricing in BKK.

Now back to the G-Spot. I had a waitress here I used to barfine and I?m still friendly with her. A real cutie, with a tiny hiney, thin legs and pretty face. There were a couple of times in the past when I went in with intent of barfining her but opted not to. I didn?t like the way she juggled me with her other potential suitors so I relegated myself to just being a friend. She was on duty tonight, glad to see me and we had a few drinks as I checked out the talent level. She still tempts me to take her, grinding that cute tiny ass into my crotch, the smile on her face as she accomplishes the desired effect and then the playful rubbing and grabbing as she sips her drink. I was tempted but I didn?t bite. Now back to checking out the girls. This is one place where the server staff is better looking than the dance staff. It was around 10PM and I?m sure there were a few of the best dancer?s were barfined, but the rest were not much to look at. After a few drinks I removed her hand from my crotch, packed up my wood and moved on to Angel Witch.

I lasted for only a beer in a very crowded Angel Witch. The shows were boring, the girls were just okay, but the crowd was too much and I moved on to Hollywood Carousel. This is another favorite. I was looking for a particular girl that I missed barfining on my last trip. This is another girl who can rub your dick almost to the point of explosion as she racks up the lady drinks and tries to get a barfine out of you. She wasn?t in so I had a few drinks with some of the staff and left for Cowboy with about a dozen beers and a few shots in my system.

Cowboy Up

I barfined a sweetie from Black and White twice on my last trip. She was great fun so I went back looking for her. She was no longer an employee of this fine establishment. I stuck around to check out the rest of the talent, had some fun teasing a virgin bar maid, drank many more beers and shots of Tequila and then moved next door to Tilac. By now I had many beers and many shots into a body that had not had a drink in three months. Big trouble for my system, but I didn?t notice it yet. I guess I was too drunk to realize that I was too drunk! Had a couple of more with a Mama-san at Tilac before making a snap decision on a dancer (the first Bar Fine at Tilac in Nine years). It wasn?t until we were walking away from Tilac that I noticed this girl was doing her best to hold me up. I insisted on ignoring the taxi touts and stumbled my way up and over the Asoke Sky Train steps and got a taxi on the other side of Sukhumvit. Even drunk I will never give those taxi blood suckers at Cowboy my business.

The evening didn?t go as planned in the bed. I guess she was alright looking, actually by this time both images of her looked pretty good. I was having a hard time deciding which of her two pussys to fuck. Finally when I chose the right one, I was having a hard time keeping the rhythm. With no friction building, no hope for sobriety and no desire to lengthen this lady?s misery, I paid the lass and cut her loose without any orgasmic explosion. I had no problem falling asleep.

I slept well and didn?t have much of a hangover. Hung around by the JW pool, worked out in the excellent gym and hit the executive lounge for some drinks and snacks. At around 7PM I made my way back to Morning/Night to see if Noi wanted to play. It never ceases to amaze me that after spending a couple of hours of low key time in a bar, all the girls know you, they know the girl you?re with and treat you like some old, good friend. Noi was there playing pool and looking good. It only took about two drinks and twenty minutes to convince her to visit my room back at the JW. I still needed to have my first BKK orgasm for this trip and Noi was happy to oblige. This sexy little thing was not shy about stripping down and going at it. No shower, no towel trick, just pure action. She had lovely long legs and a sweet tasting pussy. It didn?t take long to get where I needed to be.

We cleaned up and went to Gulliver?s for some dinner. Afterward we went back to Morning/Night to play some pool. There was a group that was heading to Khao San Road and Noi wanted us to go. She asked me to barfine her friend and a large group (3 Guys, 7 Girls) split a couple of taxis and were off to Khao San Road.

An Expensive Evening

In 10 years of traveling to LOS, this was my first trip to Khao San Road. My impressions: young farang crowd, a similar energy to Patpong (bars, street vendors etc?) and too many overweight farang women. We hit a couple of bars before settling in on Gulliver?s. It is very different than its sister bar on Soi 5. Younger crowd, less (or less noticeable) freelance representation and very crowded. The other two guys and I split the drink tab for a while before they ducked out with their lady?s. That left me with Noi and four of her thirsty friends. By the time the lights went on I was about 4K Baht in the hole at Gulliver?s.

It was about 1AM and I wanted to get back to the room, have some fun and get to sleep before going into the office. Noi wanted to go to Soi 1 (Sukhumvit Plaza) for a few drinks. I ignored my better judgment (an alcohol induced decision) and followed her and her friends to Soi 1. Josephine?s is on the top floor. During the day and evening it is a seafood restaurant. After 1AM it is a late night disco and drink spot. We got there at around 1:20AM and it was not too crowded. Here we met a few more of Noi?s friends. We ordered drinks, a couple of Hookahs (the pipes not the whores) and a few plates of food. I was ceremoniously presented with the bill, pay as you go, and out flew more than 1500 baht. At around 2AM the place was wall to wall people. The quality of the totty was very high. Lots of couples were here, but there were plenty of freelancers, leftovers from CM2, Hard Rock, the Conrad and Nana Disco. I reminded Noi that I had work in the morning, well in a few hours, and she kept asking for just one more drink. I was able to get her to leave at around 3:30AM, after spending about 3-4K Baht on drinks, smoke and food. Noi was very appreciative of my gracious philanthropy towards the young lasses of Issan and showed her appreciation that morning as I laid back and watched her head bob up and down on the object of her affection. I dozed off with no dreams, why did I need them, I was here in BKK living my dreams and making the most of it.

jittle

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived