Trip report: The Fantasia Story (March 05)

STFC

I was going to write a review of Fantasia then i realised that to explain why

i ventured into such a place i would need to tell the story of my last visit

to Pattaya in March, so this is an out of date Trip report.

My friend Doa (Name Changed) used to work at my regular bar in walking street where my first Thai girl friend came from.

Nok captured me with her charm and beauty plus her tour guide skills were excellent.She showed me the best hotels,resturants,tailors,etc.,then when a rich dutchman came along she dumped me leaving me broken hearted but with a bunch of bargirls friends to visit and spend my money on when i returned.

Doa left the bar and moved to Soi6 and became my pimp.

I hate the wasted time looking for my particular type of girl.Doa knew what i wanted and provided a string of young, busty, wild girls and we spent a couple of days doing the town on each of my visits before i joined my regular girl..

On this visit Doa took me to a bar area i had never visited before on second road near the Tiffany's show.A group of bars surrounding a stage where the girls from the show came and did a few numbers for promotion i guess.Quite a few families there and a relaxed atmosphere.she introduced me to her friend who owned the bar and the plan was i would then choose one of her girls.

Well the whole point of this bit of the story is that i told her they were to old for me.

Doa is to old, a retired Gogo girl with surgically enhance breasts, she got the sack for being to drunk to often and hitting on the new bargirls.Now she survives in a backwater bar relying on old customers like me.On occasion we have been intimate but this is only when she wants to share one of my barfines,she loves to sit on young girls faces and i'am quite happy to share.

On reflection the selection wasn't that bad but on a previous visit she had spoiled me with a real stunner.21 years old,innocent farm girl with Doa to translate and teach her we had a marvellous time and i enjoyed the looks from the young lads when we hit the town.

we left after saving face by buying the whole bar a round of drinks.

We then ended up across the road deep in one of the big bar complexes on second road a very small bar.Again i was the only customer and the owner was one of Doa's friends, a young Thai man who had lived in the USA and knew a lot about every thing and spoke perfect English.We chatted and drunk whisky, Chivas Regal, then he introduced me to a new girl.

The above spiel is a long excuse for what happened next.

The girl was called Tan (name changed) and she was very young.

She was young and looked young no excuses.

I said no and they showed me her I.D. 18 years old.She did look like her picture and probably was 18.

I was drunk but no excuses, this girl looked like a teenager, acted like a teenager was shy had little or no English and had a child like innocense.We took her home with us, i went in the back way, because i was embarrassed, then i said good bye to Doa she was disappointed but i felt like i was protecting Tan from my friend.

Tan was very pretty, in a cute way, loved the TV, needed to be shown how to use the shower and held on to the towel for dear life.We fell asleep in each others arms.When i woke up she was on the phone to her sister,she wanted to talk to me She thanked me for taking care of Tan and explained that she had been told she wouldn't be bar fined for a few weeks until she had got used to farlangs.

The next thing i knew she was at my door,we all went to breakfast/lunch and i felt more comfortable being seen with Tan and Tak (There names have been changed but where just has silly) especially has Tan phoned her sister to translate every time she wanted to say something.

Tak was alot older but very striking dressed in designer gear and gold.She was a hostess in a blues club that we never did get to go to.Tan was not the innocent farm girl, she had been sold by her family to a thai brothel at the age of 14 years and had been brought out by her sister.She who had been married off to a rich Thai who had died and the family had thrown her out leaving her to fend for herself.Tan was now living with her two sisters in Pattaya and had just started working in a bar that was known for employing young girls.For some unknown reason i swallowed this story and ended up agreeing to go with them that night.

Tan came back with me and played in the pool in her new swim suit, then she discovered my mini disc and sat out in the sun singing to herself,very unusual behaviour.Next thing i know her friend from the bar turns up.Looks older than her,very well dressed all labels,a fancy phone ,stunning,She had wanted to see the nice man.Her name was Som,she agreed to come out with us tonight and had brought with her an outfit for Tan.

On the way out i pay bar for her.

So I'am in MK with Dao,Tan,Tak,Som and the third sister Tik who doesn't look like any of them and has a small ginger afro,a huge smile, gold teeth and enormous breasts.We have a great time eating and eating, everything goes in the pot, the steam rising, the conversation loud and confusing.

Next we go "play pool" we arrive at a gogo, i'am sorry i can't remember were it is, not walking street may be off one of the soi's before pattayaland.We go upstairs were there is a small room and pool table,we "hire" the room and sit on a long bench.Tak acquires a bottle of whisky from somewhere and we(!) just pay for the mixers.I'am a bad pool player but enjoy the atmosphere.We are on the route to the girls lockers and toilet so a procession of half naked dancers walk past, many of them stopping to chat to the girls,Some have a drink in exchange for a kiss, at one point i see i have the five girls i came in with and four gogo girls in their G strings drinking my whisky.

Doa is comparing fake breasts scars with one of them, 20K is a good price apparently.

At this point i begin to notice that the sisters are a very close family,after a few whiskies they are getting very

affectionate towards each other.

The bottle is empty so we leave to see "friends show".

Somewhere in Pattaya is a place called Fantasia.

I have seen it before down a side street off walking street,touts out side trying to lure people in with lurid descriptions of female body parts.Ripoff joint springs to mind.

Now i was in the place, sitting on a long comfortable bench with five women facing a small stage with Ladyboys lip-syncing to i will survive.Everytime i have been to such a show its been with a thai girl who asks the same question "Woman?"

No man, "sure", sure ,"i not believe".Once at Tiffany's this went on all night.On this occasion Tan refused to believe soTak took her back stage,on returning she annonced to the crowd consisting of a Korean tour group mostly old ladies and a few families with young children,that yes she was a man,but he had the smallest cock she had ever seen and he kept it up his arse.She did the actions and Tak translated,i tried to pretend they weren't shouting at me.

Nothing that had gone before prepared us for what happened next, for over an hour a series of middle aged woman in little or no clothes staggered on to the stage in pairs, one on each side and produced from their cunts various objects including razor blades,flowers,drinks and fire.The finale consisted of a hair-raising ballon popping competition.Two teenage boys and their farther held up balloons while the ladies blew darts in their general direction.The crowd screamed and hid behind the benches, when we finally had a direct hit the balloon exploded and covered the poor boy in talcum powder.

His "What i did on my school holidays" report will be more interesting than most.

We had enjoyed the show, drunk a lot of whisky and taken the piss out of their various friends who came and sat with us ,in between performing.Tan was a curious girl and wanted to know how each act was done, i'am sure the graphic close up explanations contravened the Magic circles code of ethics.

The drinks prices were cheaper than a gogo and there really was no cover charge.

The sisters made a few phone calls and were spirited away by motorbike friends leaving Tan,Som and Doa with me in a Taxi home.It was then Doa informed me that Som the lovely girl in the mini shirt,Gucci top, blue contact lens and camera phone was 16 years old.I not believe ,sure, "sure", she is an expensive toy groomed for the Japanese.

I was given a picture from her wallet dressed in a school uniform.Japanese like me to wear, you like to?

Doa was not sure whether i was being set-up or if she expected Japanese rates.We went back to her bar and the owner explains that Som was being "rested" and would like to join us to keep her friend company.

Doa said that it was illegal for a girl to work bar and she didn't even have a borrowed I.D. so it was bad for a

farlang to be seen with her.

I wasn't interested in her now, she was to young but it was also strange that Dao couldn't understand most of what she was saying, so i left with Tan and Dao said she would take her home.

Latter i found out that Dao did take her, but not home.

Tan turned out to be a very good lover she put all the skills she had learned in a Thai massage parlour to good affect.They obviously get certain services i have only received before at Eden as standard.

she wasn't shy, just afraid to be alone with a Farlang.

We had sex while listening to Jamaican dancehall reggae on my mini disc via headphones, bumping and grinding the night away.

The next day i lied to her and said this was my last day,she wanted to go to the beach so we headed off to

Jometien.when we got there her sisters were already waiting for us.

When i emerged from the sea our numbers had swelled and i was sitting down to a chicken and lobster picnic with the entire cast of Fantasia.

Archived