BKK Chat

happyfarang2547

I could be missing an important point but I don't get why so many guys in BKK are sitting at a computer trying to hook up with girls when all they have to do is walk down the street. This chat thing seems like a lot of work; small talk, waiting for a reply, the asl thing, asking for a pic, e-mailing etc etc.

If one wants a massage girl to come to their hotel why not just phone a service and order one up? If one wants to meet a sexy lady, the GO GO's are full of them. Maybe someone can fill in the blanks for me.

Just a bunch of mean guys who want free sex with a GTG!! :stirthepo

I don't do that, I'm looking for a deep meaninful relationship with a sweetie. I've tried a few dozen but still looking

:chili:

I do think that so long as the p4p girls are filtered out there are a lot of uni girls, secretarys, teachers,nurses etc etc who are available there, this has been discussed many times here, evryone has their own view but I have had some great times with BKK chat girls.

Then again I don't use BKK chat when in Bkk as I don't have the time so the guys that are there may have another answer.

JP

• 2 weeks later...

Just to keep on this theme, I had'nt been in bkk chat for about 8 months as I was settled enough with a 'GF' well I thought better of it and decided to strike out again as a single guy, did the decent thing and emailed her saying goodbye ::

Went hunting inBKKchat, nice to find that the place is still buzzing... and lots to play with.. to cut a long story short I've three options lined up 1. a 21 yr old student, naieve as they come but broken hearted, sweet, very cute no farang experience. 2. 28 yr highly educated Thammasart girl, has visa to visit uk, coming sept for 3 month study, 3. 23 yr old uni student financially desperate and up front about needing money and prepared to fuck for it. I've seen them all on cam and spoken with them, they're all stunning to me(maybe I've been away from bkk for too long!!)

The favoured option is clearly no 2 as the possibilty of continuing this back here is the goal. No1 is always fun & No 3 I'm just as likely to meet in nana disco.

As I've been in this position before I know not to depend too much on them but whats the view here? Given the limited info who would u go for?

JP

• 2 weeks later...

Do a twat check on the cam, to make sure there are no kathoeys.

Well I went one better and did the personal check, I now have a 21yr old Ramkhamaeng student to play with, no free sex as payment is required, in her terms 'taking care of me', but when broken down is still cheaper financially than a P4P girl, emotionally the price may be higher, that remains to be seen. She is lovely.She skipped class and we spent 6 days in Samui together.

It appears that finding a farang bf/sponsor is very popular amongst her peer group.

JP

PS. I did have one night of fun with No 3 in my list, she too was great, and not as money focused as I expected. When I made an excuse about not being able to meet the following night she said I didn't need to pay again as she thought I was a nice guy and she liked me !! I never got around to no 1.

a Friend of mine visited Thailand for the 1st time over a Year ago after a very bitter divorce and he was blown away with the Country and Girls.

he is not/was in a finacial position to return every Year and play the field.

but he decided very quickly that he wanted a Thai Wife.

he went on those sites which advertise Women looking for a Foreign Husband and got interested in a couple of them.

he arranged to travel to Thailand and meet them and took one to Phuket for a Week and the other to Koh Samui for a Week.

he liked one very much and married her up Country earlier this Year and bought her back to the UK.

i know it's early Days and anything can happen in the future but they seem to be very happy.

she seems to have been a GTG and whenever i see them she is so gooey-eyed.

looks at him so lovingly and will not let go of him.

there is a 30 Year age difference and i hope things work out for them.

there is a prominent Member of this Board who met a Girl in Thailand and married her and took her back to the UK.

they seem to be very happy and well suited for the future.

i wish good luck to all who find happiness with the Girl of their dreams.......

Archived