Ashes Test Match

arkutha

I think that UBC have this on pay-to-view so it might be easy to spot but failing that I would suggest the Londoner, Wall Street, Chequers or possibly forum sponsors 'Big Screen Sports Bar' in Suk1 Plaza as they all have South African satellite set-ups which tend to show a lot of the cricket - they definitely had the one dayers on.

In addition to those listed, you may want to try the "Down Under" bar in Suk. soi 7/1. It was written on their 'out front' blackboard that they would be showing the cricket. They also show Aussie Rules there too.

The "Bus Stop" bar on Suk. soi 4 may also be an option.

Hi all

Thanks 4 the advise

Never really got a change 2 watch the cricket - To many distractions.. sexy waan jais everywhere

The poms really got smashed ... good 2 see

They "talked the talk" but could not outperform the ever invincible aussie team.

the gab between the two teams is huge and a good friend of mine who played a few tests for the aussies in the 80's recently told me that level, the mental aspect of the game is very important.

It was ealy to see before the test match with the players of aussie really hammering the poms in the media.

They have been doing this for years but one thing different to everyone else, thet can back it up.

He also told me that the 2nd 11 of aussie whould easily beat most test nations.

With players like Symonns, Hussey etc etc who commentators like Botham & Gower rate very highly, who am I to argue

Take care

Archived