Flipper Hotel in Pattaya

Pat_from_Jersey

Not much to be found doing a "search" of this hotel on the boards. I have the opportunity to stay at the flipper during 12/30/05 through 01/02/06 (High Season) for 1300 baht per night. Any thoughts on this hotel? Good location on Soi 8, I think? It's either this hotel or the Sawsadee See View Wing B on Soi 10 for 900 baht per night. Would appreciate any advice you care to give. Thanks. -Pat

Want reviews got to freelancerbar web site for hotel reviews on this one. Great location, in house massage girls, pool on roof, guest friendly and on soi 7 and 8 can find a girl 24/7 for fun! The hotel is on the shabby side but in the center of the action. They did a re-vamp of the place a year or so ago...haven't stayed of recent! I like this place and several others nearby! Price is about right!

SkiBum

Pat_from_Jersey said:

Not much to be found doing a "search" of this hotel on the boards. I have the opportunity to stay at the flipper during 12/30/05 through 01/02/06 (High Season) for 1300 baht per night. Any thoughts on this hotel? Good location on Soi 8, I think? It's either this hotel or the Sawsadee See View Wing B on Soi 10 for 900 baht per night. Would appreciate any advice you care to give. Thanks. -Pat

Why not try their website ? http://www.flippergroup.com/

Archived