Chelseafans GoGo Roundup Saturday 23rd July

chelseafan

Checked out a couple tongiht

Circus-a-gogo - Walking Street

So-so, I was about the only one in there and you would think that the women hadn't ever seen any men, a couple of girls sat down with me almost as soon as I entered, one of them very nice and sweet and if I wasn't in a non-barfinable situation then I would be sorely tempted. Girls (or what there were of them, I counted about 10 chicks) : 8/10. Didn't see any nudity.

Didn't check the loo's

Gin and Tonic : 95baht

Overrall : 6/10 (points lost for lack of pooying)

Noi 2-a-gogo - Walking Street

First question is where is Noi's 1st gogo, anyhow, plenty of chicks in this place and the atypichial blonde stood out a mile. fantastic body - quality is pretty decent though they did have one heffalump on stage who I'm sure appeals to some of you guys out there. Girls were very good in that when I said I didn't want any company they left me alone to watch. Girls went topless.

Toilets very good.

Gin and Tonic : 95 baht

Overrall : 8/10

Cheers Chelseafan.

I was in Pattaya 2 months ago and always like reading other opinions of gogos.

Re Circus. Chinese owned and he has no falang friends to help fill up the place. I didn't need but my mate said the loo was not nice. Told by a dancer that a show bar was to be opened upstairs. A place for naughtiness perhaps? Thought 120 baht for a sangtip/coke was a bit much.

Nui's 1 agogo is on Soi 15, the small soi passed Soi Diamond after Family Mart. Also has Beach Club and What's Up. This Nuis is probably the smallest gogo in Pattaya. The girls are a bit more in your face and naughty than Nuis 2. It's not unusual for the ladies to offer assistance in the unisex toilet. Saw a very cute little lady playing with a doddery old guy who must have been well into his 80's. She put on a robe and they slowly disappeared out the backdoor for something :o I guess he survived.

Good luck.

Rinny :D

Archived