Prediction comp?

Zaad

Any interest in such competition?

Last season we had Sayjann's comp ( :up: ) by prediction the final standings of the league table. Before that I believe there was another comp by predicting Pompey's results throughout the season. (a shame I missed that one)

I thought it'd be nice to pick out one game per weekend and predict the result and organise a 'side' comp this season again (if enough members) apart from the football fantasy league.

Anyone in for predicting results or any other similar comp?

If enough interest I'll cough up something and post the details.

Otherwise I'll just have another :beer:

Hi Zaad.

as you know i am up for anything..........

would willingly run the same Comp as i did last Year and also i like the one where you predict 1 Teams results through the Season.

bugger me,can't remember who organised that one.......

picking a Game each Saturday would be fun,but how about making it a bit more interesting by naming the last Goalscorer as well as the result?.

Another idea was/is making such competition a bit more international by picking 5 games each weekend in Europe (say Portugal, Spain, France, England, Holland, Scotland -old firm only :) , Germany and Italy)

I (or anyone who's willing to run the comp.) would choose 5 top games and the participants would have to send in the predictions before deadline. Simple really.

Easiest would be to pick games played on Saturday or Sunday ONLY as the members would then be fully aware of when and what games are being played and have enough time to send in the results.

Well?

Looking at the (boring) 13-14 August weekend we could do something like the following 5 'nicer' games in Europe:

Arsenal - Newcastle United

Everton - Manchester United

Middlesbrough - Liverpool

Alaves - FC Barcelona

Cadiz - Real Madrid

I'll hear from you if :up: or :down:

In any case.. I'll get myself another :beer:

Archived