Thais or asians with physical oddities

asiafun

Whats the most unusual physical charecteristic you have seen?

I BF'd a thai girl one night who looked like she had extra underdeveloped nipples between her armpits and normal breasts. After chatting with a doc friend he thought it was part of the lymphatic system...some vestigial stuff???

Another gal in the PI had nipples that were almost an inch long and only twice larger in diameter than a toothpick

In Chiang Mai many years ago, I met a girl who had "inverted" niples.

They were caved right in, she was very conscientious of them and tried not to let me see them in that state.

When she got excited they poped right back out and fully extended.

When I discoved this, I became fascinated with them and found it quite exciting much to here dismay lol lol.

I BF'd her twice more after that and she got used to it

Nipple, supernumerary isn't that uncommon. Remember that eppisode of 007 ?

Medical blurb

Google pics

All,

Was a pic in the BKK Post yesterday of a Cambodian kid with a tail-like growth. Fairly long actually. Mother said it was very small at birth, but has grown to around 4 or 5 inches long now. (Kid looked to be about 4 or 5 maybe from the pic.) The article also said that at one time in the past Khmers used to think people with tails caused drought to come to the area they lived in. I'd never seen this before, had heard of it though. Wonder what they did to those with tails once a drought came along (if anyone knew of this. I suppose parents and the kid would want to hide this if superstition might bring bad things from others if it were known). Odd pic.

Cent

p.s. Had a cousin who had six toes on each foot.

had some S/T's with a Barmaid i knew and she had huge nipples.

they were a good 2 Inches long and she was very self-conscious of them.

wanted to have a operation to reduce them in size to 'normal'.

i know others may have met Girls with similar nipples,but my first and only time.

and they were a joy to nibble on............ :grinyes:

Cent said:

All,

Was a pic in the BKK Post yesterday of a Cambodian kid with a tail-like growth. Fairly long actually. Mother said it was very small at birth, but has grown to around 4 or 5 inches long now. (Kid looked to be about 4 or 5 maybe from the pic.) The article also said that at one time in the past Khmers used to think people with tails caused drought to come to the area they lived in. I'd never seen this before, had heard of it though. Wonder what they did to those with tails once a drought came along (if anyone knew of this. I suppose parents and the kid would want to hide this if superstition might bring bad things from others if it were known). Odd pic

I saw that story too :yikes: Why don't they just chop that sucker off.

Saw a Chinese fellow on Hainan Island with a shrunken head. Had a totally normal sized body but a head the size of a baby's. Could be a birth defect caused by chemicals or maybe genetic thing that's caused by...

(Side note, anyone who's been to Barcelona may have seen those couple of guys hanging around the square at the end of the Ramblas who are South American. They have reversed knees and walk around with bizarree bird type legs.)

Archived