A Fantastic Last Day?Chaseq1?s Trip Report #6

chaseq1

I had a great night?s sleep. I headed over to Soi 7/1 to check out Eden?s. It was 11:00 a.m., but I didn?t see any girls outside so I decided to get a foot massage to start the day instead. Very nice parlor. Sat back and relaxed on the chair while a quite striking girl massaged my feet. It was a nice massage and very relaxing. The massage parlor seemed pretty high end and a few farang tourists came in to have foot massages as well. This place appeared to be one of the more legitimate places as it offered all sorts of treatments, wraps, facials as well as aroma therapy. The pretty girl massaging my feet asked if I wanted an oily massage and even offered to take off a 100 baht, but I declined as I was intending to head next door to Eden. I paid 250 for the massage and tipped the girl 150.

I headed right over to Eden?s, sat at the bar and had a drink. The lovely bartender asked if I had been here before and I nodded as the girls lined up. I forgot which side of the line offered anal so I had to turn to ask her. She pointed to the left and I perused the lineup. Nothing really to my liking so I turned to the right side of the line. As we all know the Eden girls are not really known for their looks but rather their service. Saw a thin girl with a nice smile and really big knockers. She was a little older but had a decent look to her. I motioned to her and she came over and nuzzled up to me. I was going to choose another girl but she suggested a couple of girls she preferred and I chose the cuter of the two. The second girl was a little chubby for a Thai girl but had that girl next door look. They gathered their accoutrements and we headed to the hotel next door via the back door alleyway.

Once in the room the girls and I disrobed and I headed into the shower with the big-titted girl who soaped me up and washed me off paying particular attention to the nether regions which produced some solid wood. Once dried off and on the bed this girl began sucking me off while the second girl jumped into the shower. Upon the second girl joining us on the bed my ass was propped up on a pillow as the girls proceeded to do their usual routine of one girl sucking me off while the other tossed my salad. At first the sensation was quite pleasurable as the girl?s tongue probed my @sshole and the other took me in and out of her mouth. However, after a while the pressure of the girl?s tongue licking my @ss was just too intense and seemed to dull my nerve endings. I actually prefer a lighter touch than these girls usually practice as they tend to try to shove their tongue as far up the shooter as they can. The girls switched places and the plainer second girl had her turn at my shaft. She was definitely more talented than the first at sucking and provided the appropriate suction as I guided her pace with my hands. The girl had her lips planted around my rod and really used her tongue to great effect. In short order I was shooting a load into her mouth as she continued to suck me off. I just love it when the girl continues sucking after an orgasm while the head gets ever more sensitive until you are left just quivering. The girl then took my load to the shower and spit it out. Its a turn on to see them swallow, and Eden?s supposedly specializes in this, but in my last few trips there I think the girl has spit each time. At this point its neither here nor there to me as I lay there staring into the ceiling mirror recuperating.

The girls gave me a casual massage for the next few minutes as we chatted about random things. After a while it was time for the girls to play with each other as the plainer girl got between the legs of the big-titted girl and went down on her. I love watching lesbian sex. I pulled the legs of the big-titted girl as far back as she could stretch to expose her p*ssy into clear view and watched the other girl give her a real tongue workout. There definitely was no play-acting as I watched the girl slide her tongue up the big-titted girls p*ssy. The girl really attacked her cl*t. The show began to excite me and I slipped my d*ck into the big-titted girl?s mouth. Next the plainer girl brought out a vibrator and began sliding it into big-titted girl. I began face-f*cking the big-titted girl with the same rhythm to match the vibrator. It felt awesome. It was time for me to screw one of these girls and I chose the plainer one as she had a sort of innocent look to her that made me want to corrupt her, even though I knew that she has probably had hundreds of feet of penis plow through her over the years. Her p*ssy was really hot inside and we screwed first in missionary with me on top then with her on top until I orgasmed.

The girls cleaned me off and we laid back and shot the sh*t about living situations, how long they lived in BKK, etc. Actually, they were really both sweet girls and loads of fun. As we talked they began diddling me and sucked me back to life with one girl with her lips wrapped around my c*ck while the other sucked on my n*ts. This time it was time to f*ck the big-titted girl. Thinking back, I should of taken the opportunity to titty-f*ck that girl as she had some spectacular cans. Oh well. I f*cked this girl for quite a while in various positions with the other girl trying to stimulate me with a vibrator. At times she was a little to enthusiastic and tried to penetrate my @ss with it. What is it with Thai girls and their predilection to penetrating guys. Maybe it?s a type of payback. At any rate I shook her off whenever she got a little to familiar with that vibrator. I reached that familiar point where I really needed to force through an orgasm if I wanted to c*m, but would probably be burned out later if I did and I wanted to save myself for a grand finale later that night. So I pulled out and claimed a lack of power. Reclining back, I think the girls were satisfied that they had gotten the best of me. We showered and then left. When we got back to the bar, I realized I didn?t have anymore baht on me, but they were kind enough to accept my hundred dollars. I gave the girls the balance of the change as they were sweet and enthusiastic. Given the U.S.-Thai exchange rate Eden probably set me back about 4050.

Afterwards, I headed over to Foodland for a quick lunch of Shanghai noodles at the counter and grabbed a danish for dessert from the bakery. I then went back to the hotel to take a nap as the lack of solid sleep at night was catching up with me. A couple of hours later I headed back out to that massage parlor that I went to earlier in the day for a foot massage in search of that pretty girl. Unfortunately, she was nowhere to be found so I went with another girl who was attractive in her own right. The oil massage was as legit as is possible around Sukhumvit. She covered my nether regions with a towel and gave me a straight massage without even offering a hj. The massage, all in all was quite relaxing, and the lack of anticipation actually eased some of the tension that would have otherwise developed. I paid 500 for the two-hour massage and tipped the girl 200 for a job well done.

On my way back to the hotel I stopped by to pick up some steamed flat noodles (fun) and dumplings from a street-vendor. In all my trips to LOS it was only my second time picking up something to eat from a street-vendor. The servings were small by Western standards so I picked up two orders. I noticed from the girl ahead of me that it was 20 baht per order so I took out 40. The vendor quoted me 60. I looked at him askance, but thought to myself am I going to dicker over 20 baht. I just had a relaxing massage and I don?t need my blood to boil over haggling over 20 baht. I opened my wallet to reach for another 20 note when an older lady standing next to the vendor shook her finger at him and said 40 baht. Smiling I handed over the 40 baht and he sheepishly gave me my bag of food. I nodded toward the older woman and walked off happy that I did not get ripped off, and glad that I didn?t have to get into it with the street vendor. By the way, the dumplings were delicious.

Later that evening, I headed back to Nana and stopped by a few bars. Seeing nothing to my liking I decided to head off to Poseidon to find a super babe model. It would be my last night in BKK so I decided I would really treat myself and find myself a real beauty. I had no luck in front of Nana trying to get a cab that would take me to Poseidon. For some reason none of the cab drivers either could not or did not want to recognize the name and I didn?t have a print out to show them. After trying five cabs I finally approached a tuk tuk and asked if he could take me to Poseidon. He said he would and I asked him how much and he said 50 baht. Off we went. Well, I am sure you know how this story ends. We went tooling around BKK in what seemed like circles until he took me to Cupidity Massage Parlor. That bastard! I stuck my head in and saw some fetching girls but there was no way I was going to patronize this establishment and let that liar earn a commission. So I got myself a taxi and asked to go to Poseidon. Unfortunately by then it was about 11:30 p.m. and the driver told me Poseidon was closing so I told him to take me back to Nana. I was pissed that this damn tuk tuk driver had wasted my time on my last day, but as it turned out I was lucky he did.

Back at Nana I headed over to Rainbow 2. The bar was in full swing with tons of girls. I sat up in one of the lower level booths to the side and watched the ladies. A cute girl was to the side of me talking up what appeared to be a Japanese fellow. He introduced me to her. As it turned out he was an expat and they were friends. She immediately latched on to me and I bought her a lady drink. She was quite a nice girl and the conversation was going pretty smoothly, but I knew she wasn?t the girl I wanted to end my stay in LOS with. Then I saw a real stunner. Da was tall and thin with pert breasts. In my opinion she was far and away the most beautiful girl in the bar with a face to melt the heart. While exchanging words with the first girl I couldn?t take my eyes off of Da. After a few songs Da walked offstage in the opposite direction from me. I searched but could not find her until she was back onstage a few songs later. The girl I was with seemed to switch shifts with Da so that when Da was onstage the other girl was at my side chatting me up. Finally, Da peered over at my direction and caught my stare. She immediately recognized this and smiled. A short time later Da was by my side. She was quite a lovely and sweet girl and we chatted over a few drinks with her leaving every few songs to dance onstage. Since this was my last night I wanted to make sure there were no disappointments so I made a point of asking her if she smoked. At first she was confused but then quickly understood giggling. I said no condom and she said can. I bar fined her for 600 paid the 600 bar tab and we were off back to my hotel in a cab.

We showered separately and when I went to the bed she was underneath the covers with that dreaded towel tightly wrapped around her body. She was adorable and I was all the more aroused by her shyness and innocent appearance. The covers and the towel were quickly removed. We passionately french kissed and I worshiped that beautiful face. She was excited as was evident by her very erect nipples which I paid considerable attention to. I then asked her to go down on me. At first she hesitated, looked into my eyes and asked in such a sweet voice, clean? Of course I said yes, at which she began sucking. The shyness in her evaporated as she turned into a sexual dynamo sucking me with all her worth. What an amazing and noisy c*cksucker. We 69ed as I had to get a taste of her p*ssy. Not wanting to pop my load too soon I disengaged from her and proceeded to really go to town between her legs. I sucked and sucked until my jaw ached and I was slathered by her pungent juice. I grabbed a condom and she applied it on and in one long stroke I slipped balls deep into her slick p*ssy. As we f*cked it was fun trying to kiss her when her juices were still on my lips and face. I pounded her frenetically at first in missionary and then slowed to a nice rhythm. We then reversed positions where she was on top of me and we engaged in a slow erotic grind. The movements seemed more like lovemaking than frantic screwing as she rotated her hips on my c*ck. As I approached my climax I gripped Da?s *ss and began guiding her up and down on me in an increased pace, speeding up as I came near to shooting my load. I then released a toe-curling load and the feeling was wonderful. She smiled and looked down upon me tenderly. It was a fantastic way to end a fantastic stay in LOS. I had an early flight in the morning so Da showered and I sent her on her way. If only I had met her days earlier. I paid her 2000 and kissed her goodbye.

I woke up the next morning at 7:00 a.m., showered and packed. Then I settled up with the hotel emptied out the contents of my safety deposit box and headed off to the airport. The flight back to California through Hong Kong was grueling as my seat seemed to be about 2 inches narrower than I usually fly on Cathay Pacific. I promised myself that if I ever flew back to Asia, it would be in a different class. The layover in Hong Kong was short, but I must comment that the Hong Kong airport is a marvel. It puts airports in America to shame. It underscores that the future really is in Asia.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived