SAYJANN'S RETURN-DAY 10

sayjann

another good session with Kob when she woke and initiated the sex.

she loved it every which way,but was quite vicious in a small way.

i always knew when she came as she pinched me,bit me,twisted my nipples and at one stage she pulled my nipple ring so hard i thought it was going to be pulled out and that FUCKING hurt.

she loved being on top and when she reached orgasm she sunk her teeth into my shoulder and neck and while at times i found it a bit painful,i did kinda sort of enjoy it.

but i had to draw the line when she slapped me around the face and i just grabbed her hands and said enough was enough.

i do like a Girl who likes to jerk me off until i finish over her face and she was no exception and what with her tongue and hand working overtime i was rewarded with a glorious release.

we had another nap and left the room quite late after a quick session after we were dressed.

she was putting on her make-up and i couldn't resist it and walked up behind her and kissed her neck and fondled her and as she responded i undone her jeans and slipped them and her knickers down and took her from behind.

it was fast and furious and i finished on her arse,she said i was a bad Man while smiling.

we went for a Beer in Kangaroo Bar and i took the opportunity to give my favourite Barmaid one of my Man Utd Polo Shirts and she was delighted and insisted i took a photo of her wearing it.

we actually stayed there all afternoon and it was fun when i saw my friend,the Cashier from English Bar walk past with her Fella and i invited them in for a drink and the 4 of chatted and drank for a couple of Hours.

by now i had less than 24 Hours in Patong and i kept telling her she had 1 last chance to come with me S/T and she kept pointing to the Gold shop across the Road and saying that if i bought her Gold then she would be available for anything i wanted.

of course by now we both knew nothing would happen between us and we treated it as a joke and her Fella was enjoying the fun.

kept telling her to go with me as the Money i would pay her would pay for his Beer for a few Nights,it was all very civilised.

around 6pm i was horny AGAIN and told Kob we had to go back to my room for sex and she smiled and just said that she didn't want sex,but would give me a BBBJ and CIM that i would never forget and i was sold.

couldn't wait too long and the walk was forgotten as i hailed a Motorbike Taxi and we rushed to my room.

she just sat on the bed and and lowered my jeans and procedded in doing the business and i came with a vengence,she made me feel so good.

so far i had fucked her twice and finished in various ways and still Money had not been discussed and i tried to slip her a few notes but she refused by telling me that she had not finished with me yet and later she wanted a good fuck and then i could decide how much she was worth.

we returned to Kangaroo Bar and had a few more drinks and i went and bought a few DVD's and then time was up and i had to say goodbye to my friends behind the Bar.

had the big hug and kisses from my favourite Girl behind the Bar and told her i just wished she had come with me just once.

she cried and told me that she liked me a lot but could never go with me because of all the Girls she had seen me with,but did finally admit that she did want to fuck me.

but too late,she had to go home and had plans for the evening with friends and made me promise i return to Patong one Day and see her.

i said yes but the reply was emotional as i will never know when or if i will return.

she then gave me one of the wristbands the Thai's wear and today it is still around my wrist.

Kob and stayed a while in the Bar until time for English Bar to open and i took her along.

Kob worked here when i 1st met her 3 Years previously and when we entered the Bar Danny and Lek were straight across to us and chatted away to Kob.

it seemed they had liked her and she had been a popular Girl and bought a lot of custom to the Bar when she worked there.

soon i was tired and knew i needed a little nap and as i had a bagful of DVD's i knew i had to return to my room and drop them off as i knew i would lose them as the Night went on.

Kob was willing to come back with me and another Motorbike was taken back to my Hotel.

i had been drinking steadily for around 7 Hours and fell asleep almost immediately as i laid down and i was not aware of Kob returning from her shower.

woke up in a panic as i thought the clock said 01:30 and i was pissed off as this was my last Night in Patong and i had missed it all.

quickly woke up Kob who had snuggled up to me and told her that we had to hurry as i wanted to find a place to have a last Beer in Patong,but not to worry she said as she said she knew of places where we could go.

Kob reminded me that she had promised me the fuck of a lifetime and i thought why not,after all i had missed all the Nightlife action and she certainly fucked me well before we left the Hotel.

to my surprise i saw that Bangla was still up and running and i discovered it was only 00:30,i had misread my clock in my dazed state.

Kob asked if i wanted her to stay with me and in my silliness i said no,while i had had a wonderful time with her,it was time for her to go and let me have a few Beers on my own.

no problem for her and after i gave her 1500 we parted with her giving me a big kiss and wishing me good luck.

i wish i had kept her for my last Night as she was definately the best fuck i had had in 10 Days in Thailand.

returned to English Bar and i was immediately joined by Am and she also gave me a wristband and said i must never ever forget her.

after our 3 Nights together over my visit to Patong i should have taken her for my last Night but i treated her a little badly and told her that tonight i wanted someone else and i knew she was disappointed.

the Bar stayed open until around 3am and i had a good time chatting,playing games and drinking.

was glad to see my old Friend Na having a drink a few Bars further down and went to talk to her.

i still wanted her for old times sake and tried to persuade her to come with me for the Night,but she refused.

she then said that she would come with me for 4000 and then it was my time to decline.

it was a shame that it ended up like this but when i look back she had changed so much and perhaps better in the long run if i just remembered the good times we had had in the past.

returned to English Bar and had a couple of final drinks with Danny and Lek and then Lek introduced me to a Girl who i found quite interesting.

never got her name but she was 38 and not very attractive at all,in fact VERY plain but there was something about her which i found intriging................she was deaf and dumb.

now this was a 1st for me but i discovered she could communicate quite well and i did learn quite a bit about her.

well my mind was made up and i decided to take this Girl back to the Hotel for the Night and off we went hand-in-hand.

Archived