Shane Warne 600 wkts

Torneyboy

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

torneyboy

warney is a legend and is truly the greatest i've seen.

he needs to do something magical in the second innings as the poms seem to have the upper hand.

I think this will be Gillespie's last test for Australia, he is bowling with no confidence and has lost his pace.The poms as smashing him all over the ground.

Time for a change

Take care

Arkutha

taking nothing away from him as his record shows what a legend he is...........but.

greatest spinner ever seen IMO but i still prefer the West Indies fast attack of many Years.

Walsh and Marshall were fantastic Bowlers IMO and i loved watching them put the fear of God into Players in the Windies heyday.

these Days Bouncers are a thing of the past and frowned upon unlike many Years ago.

yes,bouncers still happen but the Umpires are quick to tell the bowlers to behave themselves as it is not in the spirit of the 'modern' Game.

Ashley Giles ball to dismiss Martyn was a classic and very much like Warne's in his first Ashes test in 1993 when he dismissed Gatting with his first ball.

GAME ON.................

but still 35 needed for the follow on and i think you WINGERS are fucked.............. :wave:

we need a world record second innings score of 422

think we will try for it, but if we loose a few wickets early on, close up shop and play for a draw.

Many firsts in this test, and I know the aussies would want to create their own piece of history.

fingers crossed

Arkutha

Archived