Uh-oh ...

Flashermac

<< Er excuse me...shouldn't you finish one war before you start another one? >>

Bush has already called up the reserves and guard and forced people to stay in uniform after their enlistment has ended. (That last one sure as hell would have pissed me off!)

Another war will have to be fought by the Boy Scouts, Sea Scouts, Bluebirds, Brownies, Girl Guides, high school ROTC students, VFW, PTA etc. Or better yet, let the politicians go slug this one out themselves!

Flashermac said:

I'd say a much more serious danger is that India and Pakistani will someday nuke each other ...

True. And those Pakistani bastards are at the origin of the nuclear proliferation towards Libya, Iran and North Korea. Pakistan admitted having exchanged, in 1990, its technology of enrichment of uranium.

But Pakistan, even being the nuclear source of proliferation, was never condemned, because the country is currently the US regional ally.

Amerika rules.

:(

It goes back to the Cold War, when India's idea of neutrality seemed suspiciously close to being pro-Soviet. Since then I think the US support has continued in hopes of keeping the current folks in power in Pakistan. If they ever fall, the Islamic radicals will have their hands on quite a few bombs! And the Pakistani government more than has its hands full just staying in power these days.

The idiotic thing is that the Pakistani and Indian cities are so close to each other that nuking one would be sure to hit the other with fallout! Furthermore, there are more Muslims living in India than there are in Pakistan.

The whole world has gone daft. :(

Archived