Fly-Baby?s Sanuk @ the LOS day 1

BJ_Blackowitz

Fly-Baby: Married for 8 years, end thirties ( even European women say look at around 32-35 (low fat, no wrinkles, lots sf smile) 176, 72 KG, Average looking. Have sex also without having to pay for it.

Left Friday night from Vienna Airport 23:20 direct BKK

After a rather dull and very full flight, Arrived to the LOS at 14:30 local time, with one thing in mind: GO, GO Fast. Due to my mid plane seating, I was not the first out, and would find out later that that would cost me. Last times I visited the LOS, there was nor problem with Customs, but as of recently, the have installed these Face scanners. That cost me a mere 45 minutes. Through customs, no problem there, All luggage there (One Golf bag and one small suitcase) Came out of the Arrival hall, WOW what a large line for the Taxi-stand, Fuck this I thought, so I walked 100 meter further and hailed a Taxi there. Negotiated 1200bt ex Toll for Pattaya and was brought to a change point where we switched in a normal car.

The guy was a good driver, who drove fast enough, but had NO idea where to bring me in Pattaya, As this was only my 1st visit to the City of Sin, I could not guide him but I knew he was taking the wrong exit, That cost me some time as well, but after him trying to drop me a the wrong hotel, I saw we were on 2nd Road, I knew my Hotel was near the roundabout at Beach,2nd and north road. and told him to go there. Nevertheless, I arrived at the Hotel with my friend waiting for me with his family.

Checking In

Solly Sil, we no have bungaloaw fol You

WHAT? Here is my reservation and Confirmation, Get me the manager here on the double. That worked. I got another Bungalow, if only for one night. This bungalow was a crap, with load AC and malfunctioning TV (no harm done there) And was promised they relocated me the day after

So at 18:00 Local time I was in swimming pants with a beer in my Hand and enjoying the warm weather in PTY. Ready for action and set to go. But then again I am no mere Sex tourist (Haha), I enjoy Thai Food and plan to play golf as well. My friend and his sun are vivid players as well, so we first discussed the golf plan, T-Times were already reserved for Monday and Tuesday, Both at around 11am. The rest would follow later. With him having a car, local knowledge as well as able to speak and read Thai Langue we need not care for taxis and could do as we liked.

After a few beers near the pool, we agreed on meeting at the reception 19:30 to go for a bite with the 5 of us. As his wife is Thai from Krabi, and we all liking Thai food more then any European food, there was no objection when suggested to eat local food.

After a very good diner the clock quickly approached 23:00, I knew that If I wanted to get some Thai Pussy that Night, I should not wait until late, as I did not wanted to be left with the left-overs. Luckily the group was satisfied and agreed to go back. I politely excused myself saying that because of jet lag I was still very awake, and would like to explore some of the bars, take a few drinks and would see them on Sunday. No problem there.

Pattaya: make yourself ready for Fly-Baby

Not being in Thailand for the 1st Time. (Phuket, BKK, Hua-Hin, up north and so on) I was not about to step into the biggest pit-falls, and having read a lot on the Internet lately I knew what I needed to do, head for walking street, visit a few Go-Go?s and have fund, the rest fill come, no questions about that.

SATURDAY

1st stop

Living Dolls. Apart from the shuffling, not so much action, some mostly older Punters: no real fun going on. Take my Drink; look if there are any candidates for a night out. But none of my liking here. After another drink I decided to head for the next Stop.

I visited some bars, some other go-go?s where most on the go-go?s where not my taste for that night. So I started looking for more until I entered.

[color:"blue"]Peppermint[/color] ?..

Well I can tell you that they know how to make one feel welcome, the house was 75% full with Punters, European and Asian Punters, even some crazy European?? Wifes??, who at one point jumped on the showcase area and started stripping as well to great hilarity from the audience. (Did she try to show that here tits where bigger then the ones from the way more lovely Thai ladies?).

As the above had not taken place yet, I sat down next to the right hand stage (the larger one in peppermint) and started eyeing some girls. Within a few minutes I had a few lovely ones swinging their bums and titties in front of me, to my delight I might say.

Then all of a sudden all girls started screaming. Ping-pong balls started flying around, so did the girls. As a few balls headed my way. So were the girls. WOW, this is fun, and will surely get the attention of the babies on you I thought, so after a while I ordered a bucket of balls and started throwing the balls one by one to the nicer ones. This had the well sought after effect that within 1 Minute I had Three lovely ones showing off (ok some Lady Drinks where involved as well). They very well made sure I had no where to go (not that I needed :) ) I carefully felt if everything on the ladies was the way I liked, and started even having more fun when putting 20bt bills in and on the stangest places. If you ever liked to have your balls being taken care off in public, take three GG girls and put 5 bills of 20bt in your pants, telling them to take them from the bottom up J (shorts are needed for that of course)

That created even more fun and off course some extra drinks flowed. Some othere Punters there had the stranges looks, ( as if How the hell does he doe that, have that much fun, while we are hevinf trouble getting the attention of even one girl?) After some more caressing I BF?ed one of the ladies, taking care not to take the youngest one, as I wanted some real Rock and Roll with all holes included that night. After the long flight and 2 day sexual rest, my balls where in a point where they needed to be emptied more then onceJ

After I BF?d here and she changed into normal clothes, here friends still take good care of me, making sure that my Girl would get a Ready to go Punter, I love it when they do that. I promised that I would during the week BF one of them as well, maybe even two at the same time. (more on that later)

At 2am we agreed to go for some food and went to the Thai joint at the exit (or entry) of Walking street had some good food, Thai, Isaan and went for the 7/11 to get some drinks and snacks. I made sure I had enough Rubbers taken with me from Europe (20 Pack for a week should be enough I thought (wrong , but more on that later)) so we didn?t buy those, some extra mehkong whiskey, Lipo and Sprite for a nice mixer. And off we go,

DO NOT TAKE the Baht busses on Walking street after closing time, first it takes to long, second you pay to much. We walked up to 2nd and hailed the first available BB and headed up north until we where at the roundabout, if the Bus goes south I get out, if north I wait for 100 Meters to get out there. We get out at the Roundabout, Walk to the hotel and they let her in NO PROBLEM, no guest fine (which they could not in my case as I made reservation for TWIN (1100 to 1000 baht just to make sure they would not fuck up at the reception) but no ID was asked either. I did take a mental note on that. If I take freelancers I would ask them to drop the ID at the reception.

As we entered the room, It was rather warm, so I turn on the very noisy AC, and said that I would switch it off later, because I do not like noise when sleeping. No problem for her. I prepare the drinks Whiskey with loads of ice for here, My Lipo/Sprite/Whiskey mix for me, and ask here if she can give me a short neck massage as the flight was a little long :)), she had no problem with that what so ever. After a good head & should massage, I finished the drink and went for the shower, asking if she would join or want to shower alone. She prefers to shower alone, No problem because I needed to leak and shit as well, and that might be not the nicest of sights and smells. As I come out of the bathroom, she is already undressed and has her towel wrapped around her. What a lovely sight this is. I kindly kiss her on the neck and give here a soft butt and thigh massage. That was not only nice for her, but my not so little anymore friend down below liked the foreplay there as well, and she was not holding back on him either.

I suggest her to take a shower and asked if she would like to fresh-shave her pussy as I like putting my tong on the stangest places ?? I gave her a fresh razor and foam and she had no problem with that, said she normally only shaved every other day, But as she now knew I like and lick them really smooth she kindly complied (wilco on that)

As she came out of the Bathroom, Shitted, Showered and Shaved, we went down on the sexual drives a Man can have. We made sure no holes were left uncovered, (she had no objection, just asked to take care not to go to hard there). 2 showers and 2 orgasms on my side later, we went to bed. I think she faked her orgasm even if she was wet all over and pussy juices where flowing, she was hot inside, but I think for her it was good, but still work. But I had no problem with that. 1½ Hour later I was satisfied and tired. We showered again had a drink and hit the sack.

I asked front desk for wakeup call at 8:30 to let her go off, (not without a decent BJ and wham bam though ?.) .

Resume on night one.

If you want to have really good time, do not try to spent as little as possible, through in some Baht and they will come on you like bees on honey, you will have as much choice as you want.

Archived