Fly-Baby?s Sanuk @ the LOS day 2 (Wild Cambodia)

BJ_Blackowitz

Part1 here http://board.nanaplaza.com//showflat.php?Cat=&Number=426081&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

SUNDAY

After waking up @ 12:00pm. Took a piss, rearranged the luggage, and called the front desk to have the room changed. They told me it would be taken care of before Three O?clock. No problem for me there. I SMS?ed my friend to find out there were not in the hotel. We would meet @ 18:00 at the pool for a beer and go for food at 19:00. That made my plan clear for that day.

Get a good massage. Having been to Thailand long enough to know that you can also get REAL good massages without the sexual intercourse, I headed for a local Massage show (Golden fingers chain). Welcomed by a nice lady and received a very nice oily massage that was very relaxing. Even with my little friend down below on full alert there was no, ?you want special massage? question. And at that point I did not want that either. As I had other plans for the afternoon where I would need full Power and endurance. After the Massage finished, I headed out of the door and walked 5 minutes down on 2nd road to Sabaidee Massage.

WHAT? Another massage I hear the not so well informed guy think. For those, there is something called Body Massage, also referred to as SOAPY massage. My first experience with soapies come from Pearl Hotel on in Phuket-Town some 12 Years ago, and still give me very nice afterthoughts. I set myself in a good position before the fishbowl, which was filled to a nice level with enough lovely ones to choose from. The soft fool I am, I always look for girls with good looks as well as nice firm bodies when opting for soapy. Also important for me is the smile of the ladies, and WOW, they smiled to me like the sun just started shining. As my drink came and my fluids started flowing all over the place (injecting into my only brain) I picked my fun for that evening and was taken to the checkout :) counter. Paid my 1600bt (yes THAT cheap) and was waied by the good looker with the nice firm body.

We went upstairs, had some chit-chat while the bath was filled and she undressed me, looking with amazement that my friend was up already, I explained to her that I had a oily before that really aroused me and my friend was fond of the upcumming experience. She laughed and asked if this was my 1st trip in this place, which I confirmed but telling it was not the 1st soapy. And I always enjoyed it a lot.

We went into the bath where she made sure my entire body was clean and oil free. While in the mean time I had change to check her body parts as well to find out that her breast were really nice and firm and Nature alone which made me even more wanting to spray over them later.

After the washing session she prepared the airbed by putting enough soap on it and inviting me on, as I got out my friend was towering skywards and rock hard just by her washing me. But as I wanted some good action here, I did not ask her to blow me before the airbed (luckily I did not do that). We went down on the bed and the best part starts, she started massaging my body with hers and again taking care that everything was clean and shining. Some 20 minutes later after the standard part was finished and I engaged on Part 2, carefully starting to rub her pussy and licking her clit, while she (to bad) put a Rubber on my friend with her mouth and started licking balls and dick, even with the rubber it felt wonderful and did not take long for me to change position and if started banging her on the airbed. First doggy style then missionary, just for climax, I ejected, tore of the condom and sprayed my 1st load over her as I planned to do. We took another shower and called room service for some drinks, and rested a little bit. After 10 minutes of rest we started fondling again, and hopped on the bed for some more action, This time I was denied the 3rd hole, but enjoyed some good riding, doggy style, cowboy style, plain normal, several other positions and after a total playing time of aprox 2 hours finished off again. This time pussy deep in the rubber. When I ejected my dick from her love cove I noticed that the rubber almost fell off as she used an Asian rubber. I was chocked that this could happen. And showed here. She said she said no Long ones with her that time. I suggested that this was more dangerous than BBBJ, but she could not understand that (never mind).

The clock already approached 18:00 so I quickly headed back to the hotel, hopped into bathing pants and took a cold swim to cool down again, and drank a few beers with my friend and family.

We again enjoyed a great diner and went back for the hotel @ around 22:00. I quickly check my options, as we were to meet next morning at 9:00 for Breakfast and golf afterwards. But still being ready for action I decided to go out, hopped on the nearest bus and went to walking street. I went to peppermint again to be greeted by yelling lovely ones, and asked if my 1st night girl was there. She came over screaming with joy. As I have found out, it is unwise to BF from the same joint, but that was still my plan, although not for that night. But I still tipped he very well, and told her she was great, and I would like to meet some of her friend the day after. And I she could see if two of her friend would be so kind to ?help me? the next evening. She very kindly accepted (saving face) and I ordered a round of drinks for her and the group together with some ping-pong balls.

½ hour of fun, 1000 baht later find myself with a few girls all over me, but still wanting some other action, so I say goodbye for that night, telling I was still very tired from flight (what the hell do they know :)).

At about 23:30 I enter Lucifer, one hell of a good disco in Walking Street and a sure place to pick up a Freelancer. As a quite good disco dancer and also some ballroom dancing, I every now and then pick up ladies in Europe on parties or Drinking nights when going to disco?s with friends, so I figured out this could not be such a difficulty here. How right I was.

After no more then 5 minutes I was joined in hip swinging by a striking young lady with a oh so firm body, no more then 1.45/1.50, 40 KG, and a face that could make anything melt. I melted immediately, asking her if should would like a drink, and if she had some friends there.

That she had indeed. As it tuned out she was a go-go dancer in one of the clubs, came from Cambodia, and had just finished off a customer who dropped her for some kind of reason (I found out she did not do Anal, so that might have been it). I order a few rounds of drinks and asked her if she would like to go with me for the night, 1000baht she said. Well that was no problem for me, even after spreading the load a few times that day I was sure here heavenly body would make me enjoy it. She asked if I would like to take some of here friends as well, but I explained I was probably not powerful enough for that that evening. We finished the drinks, danced a little bit more and headed back to the hotel (dropped for F&B @ 7/11 first).

When we came into our room, I could not resist in undressing her (VERY nice dress she wore) and was enjoying here perfect body and warm face. I gave her a caring massage of shoulders and head, not forgetting to give some attention to the lower parts of the body. (I get some pleasure myself from taking care of my ladies, as they usually return the favour). After some time we headed for the shower together where I gave her a shower cap to make sure her hair would not get to wet. Well she caught the drift there and started licking and sucking my lower parts if there was no tomorrow. I really wanted to come inside this little brown fucking machine and put her on the bathroom table and started licking her down below, not waiting long and I drove my protected shaft straight into her perfectly mown pussy. As her weight was very easy to carry, we had some fun there and I lifted her up and put her straight on the bed, we both being soaked by water.

Cold water does some miracles on tired balls and make them come alive very well, mine were completely alive and it took not too long for me to cum in a load roar that should have waken the neighbours if we would have had a normal room. After I pulled back from her, she immediately took my head and directed it for her love cove and I started licking and drinking her pussy, which was filled with some great juices. I might be wrong but when she started shivering and moaning I am sure she had one great orgasm (fluids indicated this as well). The bruise on my right arm that she made with her hand is an indication as well. In the mean time she was sucking me, but I did not want to come again (I also think most powers left me for that night) I excused her and asked if should like to sleep her or go home. She INSISTED on sleeping with me and promised some great sex in the morning (that was to be 3 hours later as we would wake up @ 08:00) she just needed to make a Phonecall which happended (not english)

Even before the 8 wakeup call I find myself being touched and cared off by a lovely Cambodian sex machine, who sneaked out of bed, took a quiet shower and came with a warm towel and some soap to wash my cock. Now THAT was the kind of surprise I really did not expect, but would not reject on. She also had taken a plastic sack and laid it under my bum, making sure the bed would not get TOO wet. While sucking my dick I got a primer on the Eden Club that would follow a week later, she started licking my balls and my exit point down below. Well I must admit, that makes one really horny, I take her lovely body over me and start licking her pussy as well as the rosette on her side, carefully entering my little finger in her ass, which was not completely comfortable for her she told, So I refrained from that and took full attention to her Pussy and caressing her Oh so lovely nice titties. I had no problem with power here and asked her to have a Cumface as I wanted to cum over her titties and face. Well she took care of that, after a good mouthfuck and HJ, I shot my 1st load of that day all over her. Exhausted I lay next to her I and asked If I could visit her Bar that night. Off course she said (Living Doll Showcase) and I said that I would try to make it before 23:00 Knowing that Golf and Food where on the program that day/night. (I just hoped I could make it)

She kindly accepted the 1500bt + taxifare (she deserved it) and said byebye. Leaving me emptied and wanting this LBFM again that night, but more on that in part Three :D

Archived