Fly-Baby?s Sanuk @ the LOS day 2 (Wild Rides)

BJ_Blackowitz

Part 1 Here

Part 2 Here

Monday

After the great Morning session with my Cambodian Hottie who?s name was Am, I showered again, went for a quick breakfast and met my friend, who was at that time already waiting for my arrival. The looks on his were amusing as I told him I might have slept around 3 hours only due to the amounts of sanuk and wild rides. ?Yoh man I thought you are married?, sure I am, but what?s better to juice up a relationship by getting more experience in the art of sanuk I replied. Great laughs and agreement of course. As long timer in the LOS he also knows the power of making fun.

Off we went to the gold course, had off course some trouble in finding it, thanks to the great Thai Motorways where entire bridge sections are being torn down without a decent detour.

Played some good golf that afternoon, even if the lack of sleep kept me yawning for a while, but after the 1 st beer (5th hole) that went away as well. Great what a Heineken can do.

After the golf session (played 12 over) we enjoyed some of the local food in the clubhouse and went back to Pattaya town to get some beer at the pool and prepare for the evening with the family of my friend.

Again we enjoyed some great food in very friendly atmosphere, but I was quite eager on meeting Am again for some more good times, but I was not intended on offending the table by dropping out early. As we were in a restaurant south of Pattaya, I asked to be dropped of at the section to Pattaya beach and hopped on a Baht Bus straight towards Walking Street. Walked quickly to Living Dolls Showcase and entered the bar. In horror I saw that Am was not there, upon asking the Mamasan, she told me that she bad been BF?ed by a regular and would probably not be back for the end of the week. DARN. How stupid I have been, I should have BF?ed her straight away that morning. With some pain in my hart I left the place and went for my favorite Go-go: Peppermint.

The minute I came into Peppermint, the girls started hopping on my lap again. My 1st time girl there saw I was not so happy at that time and asked what was going on, I explained that I missed out on some good sexual fun and was a little sad that I missed out so stupid. She then remembered me of the request I made (of taking two of here friends) and called over immediately to two of here friends, one who was a show girl and the other who was normal Dancer, especially the showgirl had a body to die for and after a few drinks a some more ping-pong ball my mind was set up. I would take both of them for some short time action and bang the living daylights out if them. Some more drink came, where I Switched form the Heinekens to Whiskey-Coke to avoid the full bladder syndrome. Some drinks later we found ourselves on our way to the Short time hotel, Paid 300bt and went up for the action.

I invited both of the girls into the shower together with me, and asked if to would do some double licking on my best piece, which was no problem for them there. With one sucking my balls and one being over the shaft id did not take to long to blow the load over their faces. As we were still in the shower, we quickly cleaned off and drank some of the drinks we bought before chit chatted a little, were I found out that the little dancer, named Noi, not only had an exquisite body and great looking arse, but was also able to communicate not that bad. Being 25 without baby she remained her good looks and was making good fun and some nice amounts of money. After some chit chat and finishing the drinks we went for round two, some sucking and lesbian licking came into play, I asked the girls to lay on each other, so I could fuck one and Finger the other one at the same time, and change to pussy as I liked. No objection there either, they played their part well made some great fun for me. Since I am absolutely fond of the taste of pussy, I wanted to finish of with one lassie riding me and the other on my face, for which I invited Noi, as she had the most lovely body of the both, As she put her shaved lips on me, her friend slowly slid my shaft into her love cave and rode me to my orgasm, tickling my balls and carefully pressing the pressure point between asshole and balls.

As I was finished completely I suggested we go for some food, But both rejected, saying they had to go back to the bar, which was not so bad either as I had some more plans for that night. I headed straight for Lucifer?s again, just to see if maybe Am was there, which was not the case, but there were enough lovely ladies that did not care that I was satisfied already and just enjoyed the dancing with me.

After the ~2:30~ closing I again check my options, not because I wanted someone for that night but to see what the possibilities were for me. So I followed parts of the crows to the Performance bar, where I was met by some lovely crew that took care that the whiskey-colas kept flowing. I there I was approached by an Oh so lovely Bangkok lady who wore the most sexy glasses I had ever seen on a Thai Girl. For me that was the line catcher as I wore similar glasses (frameless, ultralight titanium earpieces).

She really was wonderful to talk with, even If I had no intention on taking her with me that night, but exchanged Phone and email that night, I will definitely give her a call next time I go to Bangers. Might even take her with me to Pattaya then as she was really nice.

At around 5:30 I finally headed back to the bungalow, strained, absolutely drunk and in no way being able to do anything else but sleep.

Until

10:15, banging on the door. GET OUT YOU Lazy bastard ?????. Tee time in 70 minutes??..

more tomorrow

Archived