Fly-Baby?s Sanuk @ the LOS day 4: To tired?

BJ_Blackowitz

TUESDAY

10:15, banging on the door. GET OUT YOU Lazy bastard ?????. Tee time in 70 minutes??..

I suddenly woke up, having completely ignored the wakeup calls as well as my alarm clock. I open the door and tell, ?I will be there in 5 minutes?, hop under the cold shower, brrrrrrr, brush my teeth, take a piss and relieve myself of one night of good food.

My head still rotates as I step into the car, apologizing for being late, which was not such a big issue for my friends.

To make a long story short, I have not played THAT bad for a Long, Long time, the lack of sleep and the excess amount of Whiskey-cola had their effects on my timing which was completely off, Putting and chipping where a mere nightmare, the minute I dropped my head, it would start to rotate ;) Dizziness was a real problem for me that day. I total I played about 100 Shots, which was even bad when considering I Was that down and Out the night before?After the round of golf which was no fun for me I almost whished I dropped out that day, but as my good old father used to say, a Real Man at night? Then also a real Man in the morning?

Quickly forgetting the Round of golf, we went back to the Hotel, jumped in the pool, drank some more lovely ?Dutch Beers? and went out for dinner as usual. We again had the most wonderful food, Fresh Fish, Chicken, Shrimps and the whole lot. Being with Long timers and Thai has one great advantage: as a group you can have a lot more food from all tastes then let?s say one or two persons alone. Apart from the very nice company that was a very great advantage.

Being more dead then alive I opted for a night in the massage parlor after dinner, which was again a most happy experience with lots of soap, double satisfaction and relaxation. I planned to hop in at around 0:30 already feeling the exhausting effects of the LOS on me, but the massage made me feel very relaxed and gave me more power again.

So again I hopped on the first Baht bus in direction of Walking street and went back to Peppermint to be greeted by my Trio as usual. I asked Noi to go with me for that night/ Morning after closing, but said I only needed company that night not for sex as I just finished the Soapy. She said, ?you big helicopter? no? on which I replied, then you must be a Heli pad are you ( she not knowing that I really have a Flying license). On which she started laughing and my heart broke again. To safe her face I paid her BF and we agreed on 1000 for the night/morning, where I would pay for drinks/food and breakfast.

We had some great street food again (I found that when the chicken is freshly made, I have no problem in eating it, it has to be well done though), Noi was amazed that I also ate parts of her food which were original Thai, but being used to Indonesian / Chinese and Thai food for the last 25 years that is not something I have problems with.

Since I wanted to wake up early to make golf reservation at St?andrews2000 I again set the alarmclock and asked the front desk to give me a Wake up call at 08:00. After taking a Shower (separate) Noi slid under the sheets with me and made the impossible come thru again: I was rock hard within minutes of her lovely hands and mouth warming up my one and only brain. As I was really tired I did not engage in any action from my side but let her finish me in a clean fashion, although she did not swallow, the sheets remained clean, I know she spit out in the toilet, but that is no problem for me. For me it was a satisfaction that was delivered without asking for, but I told her I would return the favor in the morning.

To be continued..

Archived