Thai dancers and singers

MisterBlonde

Has anyone ever done a Thai dancer or singer like the type from Excite,Hollywood etc? i know their up for it because on a few occasions i've slipped the waiter 100bht to bring them over to the table and between the two of us,with my appalling Thai and her appalling English,the figure of 5000 baht was thrown around...i didn't go ahead with it,mainly because of the lack of communication and i was out of my comfort zone,but i have a major thing for talent in a tight, shiny short dress and boots :hubba: anyone with stories to tell?

MisterBlonde said:

Has anyone ever done a Thai dancer or singer like the type from Excite,Hollywood etc? i know their up for it because on a few occasions i've slipped the waiter 100bht to bring them over to the table and between the two of us,with my appalling Thai and her appalling English,the figure of 5000 baht was thrown around...i didn't go ahead with it,mainly because of the lack of communication and i was out of my comfort zone,but i have a major thing for talent in a tight, shiny short dress and boots :hubba: anyone with stories to tell?

i was thinking about it last time i been at Hollywood, but our table was kinda far (we arrived after midnight).

there is 1 japanese/chinese looking dancer there i would love to do. if that's possible, i'll probably try it next time i'm in bkk

I went home with a girl who was a dancer at Xzyte in Pattaya about 6 months ago. She was a total stunner - better than you'd see in any gogo, and definite model-material. I had seen her dancing with the band (sorry, not a band, but the usual Thai disco version of Milli Vanilli) during various numbers and she really caught my eye. Then she was dancing on a podium behind my table later in the night when the DJ was playing. I made eye-contact a few times and then motioned to her to come over when she had finished dancing. Didn't buy her a drink as I still had a bit left in my bottle of Chivas so gave her some of that. After about 30 minutes of idle chit chat I asked if she would go to my hotel with me. She said she had never been with a farang before and had only slept with one Thai guy (hmmmm...) and was a bit nervous about it, but how much would I give her. I asked her how much she wanted and she told me 5000B. I told her "no way" and then after a bit of banter we agreed on 3000B long time, and must have sex in the morning after waking up too. She had one of those great, sexy dancers outfits on too (complete with the sexy boots) and I asked her if she would bring those with her too, to which she said "why?" (Why don't Thai girls get fantasy or the fact that guys like sexy gear?!!!) I told her that I found it sexy and wanted her to wear it while we're in bed. She thought about it and then agreed. Then we left.

To say it would've been one of the lamest shags in my life would be an understatement. This girl really didn't have a clue. I didn't get angry with her, but told her that for my money I really would prefer a better performance, (for God's sake act if you have to!), and I would send her on her way that night for 1500B short time. (And it really was a starfish effort on her part). I had the notes in my hand as I offered this and she wai'd me, took the notes, got changed and went out the door.

The other thing is, she spent about 45 minutes in the bathroom when we got back to the hotel and took off all her make-up before coming to bed, which really made her look just like any other Thai girl underneath. That was also disappointing.

Funny thing was, next time I was back at Xzyte she spotted me, came over and had a drink and asked if I wanted to go with her for 1500B short time!!! I politely declined.

So, if you do pull one... beware. You might get a real cracker, but my money's on the fact you'll get an inexperienced girl who once she gets her kit and make-up off will look like a lot of other "ordinary" Thai girls.

My advice is look at the girls dancing, then take home a gogo or beer bar girl who knows what she's doing, is one-third the cost, and you'll have a far better time. (And if you really want to, you could close your eyes and pretend its the girl from Xzyte!!)

FlyP

>So, if you do pull one... beware. You might get a real cracker, but my money's on the fact you'll get an inexperienced girl who once she gets her kit and make-up off will look like a lot of other "ordinary" Thai girls.<

Same same experience as I had (some years ago ). These sexy attractive girls perform on stage doing their job singing or dancing and enjoy it.

Take them out of this environment and they do look like ordinary good looking Thai girls. Usually their only experience of making love has been that of doing it with a Thai man and the performance reflects that. The high rates they expect/charge are not related to sex but to what they get from the rich Thai customers they have. IMO it is more a class thing as they are a step up from your normal go-go girl or bar girl.

I recall a relationship I once had with a 'coffee shop' girl from ChiangMai. She often sat with wealthy Thai men. You could not recognise her away from the coffee shop.

Back in my room the bedroom scene was much as you say and I was surprised at her lack of experience and shocked when she asked me "Was it okay?" afterwards. Maybe I was naive because I was sure she'd had loads of men, but no.

However it did develop into a good girlfriend experience when she would visit my room with her English schoolbooks asking me for help for her uni lessons in the English language. This help was the only payment she asked for in return for giving me sex. Well that's how it felt!!

Needless to say her performance on the bed improved to my liking with practice and training - not sure about her language skills though.

Archived