Happy in LOS, Part 2

happyfarang2547

This covers almost three weeks. I was going to post sooner, but.....

Long Beach Massage - This is a great place with no extra charge for being white. There are two bars and a restaurant with a live band on one side and a grand piano/violin duo on the other. The fishbowl always has had great girls when I've been there. But, if more of the model type is what you want they have several tiers of sideliners priced up to Bt4500.

Teen Massage - It's ok, but just ok. Long beach provides a much better experience and better looking girls for less money. A two hour massage is Bt800 and extras range from Bt500 hand - Bt1000 blow - Bt1500 full service. If you look at the web site and see someone you like call and book her. If you don't she will likely be busy when you arrive. I get the impression the web site is generating a lot of business for them, so for full service late in the day the girl will likely have done a quite few other guys.

Lolita's - Bt700 for a pretty good bbbj in a shabby upstairs room. With the tip and a drink for the girl and myself I spent about Bt1100. I'd rather spend that Bt1100 at Soi 7 Beer Garden.

Soi 7 Beer Garden - I like the girls here. Some of them have a bit of a harder edge than their bar sisters but so what. I met one who only comes on Sunday. Her family owns a restaurant out by the airport and her mama pays her very little. At first I wasn't sure she was "available" because she was dressed in more of a business woman look complete with gold colored glasses. I took her to the penthouse Hotel and had a great time with the illusion I'd snaged a regular Thai girl for Bt1000.

Nana Plaza and Soi Cowboy - I've had a great time both places. The shows at cowboy show a lot more and the prices the girls ask seem to be a little less on average, but I have found a wind range in prices in both places. There is a girl at either one of these places for any taste or budget. One thing I've learned it to let the girl pick me as opposed to me asking for one off the stage. If I don't like the one that picks me, I just move to another bar. I've never ran out of bars before a girl I like finds her way onto my lap. The price is much lower and the service is much better if she has come to me and shows an interest. Most of the girls I've requested off the stage have starfish written all over them. Last night I requested a beautiful girl at rainbow one. I just had to have her. As we talked she really didn't express much interest but she was so hot I'd disregarded the warning signs and took her short time for Bt1500. She was a complete waste of time and money. On the other end of the experience scale, a beautiful girl came and sat in my lap one night at Suzie Wongs. She asked for Bt1500 LT. We've had a great time on 7 occasions seeing movies, having dinner, and of course great service.

Another fun thing is to go and meet the guys at the board meeting at 18:30 at Gulivers. It's a nice, fun group.

Patpong - Some people like it. I hate it. It is crowded with tourists. The night market really jams things up. And the touts are a pita! The whole place feels like a rip off getting ready to happen

Archived