Fly-Baby?s Sanuk @ the LOS day 5: Dull Baby

BJ_Blackowitz

THURSDAY

After again missing breakfast, me and my friends head for an enjoyable day of golf on one of Pattaya?s great courses, even after having that little sleep, I again play not that bad, just managing to keep my HCP, considering this was the first time I played those courses, AND I always play the back tees.

After finishing and going back for some more beers at the pool bar, we again head for some fine Thai food. This time we end up somewhere on SOI 1, Located strategically for any further ventures towards Walking Street and the surrounding areas. Being the dull ass that I am, I go straight into peppermint and bar fine Noi on the spot. After the night she gave me last time, she must be good I thought, and I didn?t really want to spend the night hunting for other willing flesh. After a few drinks with her and her friends we walk out and go for some dancing in Tony?s first. Tony?s was not quite what I wanted, so We check out Lucifer?s to see that it is still quite empty as well, therefore we head to Hot Tuna?s to enjoy some rock music and quiet beers. Noi spotted I was sweating quit a lot (excess of Thai spice?) and hailed a local waiter to bring some cols towels, which she very gently applied to my head and shoulders. Now who says a Thai BG can not be gentle and caring???.

After two drinks that took us 30 mins we went again to Lucifer?s. The party there had started to kick off already, even without us (how dare they), But that did not bother us actually, Noi played the oh so in love Girlfriend that night and cuddle up very close. We actually spent more time kissing and exploring then dancing that Night. We were dancing we were very close and I again felt like 20, in stead of the approaching 40. (geez is that what Midlife crisis is al about?) So after some very nice up and close, with lots of nice touches and sensual dancing, it was no great surprise we went ?home? rather early compared to the last days.

We had a quick stop at the local 7/11 for F&B, some care products for Noi and other stuff I never need, but she wanted to buy (400bt total), no problem for me.

As we came into the Bungalow, thing started changing for the Noi I had last time. She complained the TV set was still not repaired (I screwed out the signal pin of the cable, giving it a very lousy picture), and was actually not acting like the kind o f girl I expected. (was it something I said? Was It something I did, or was it the moon? ) nevertheless, we managed to shower and had some absolute average sex, not as dull and bad as the wife, but still not up to the standards I expected from her after the experience we had a few day earlier. Even in the morning, I tried to make her feel good, gave her a nice massage, al the things that normally take a girls heart, but all too little effect. The morning fuck was also very standard without affection and caring, so I decided to pay her off and asked her to leave at 09:00 as I wanted to play some more golf that day. So it happened, she even complained that 1500bt was not enough, on which I said, that the service was hardly worth that, and I only paid that because we had a good time before. No comments there and she left probably knowing that I would not BF her again.

To be continued?..

• 2 weeks later...

i think you will find that LosB was being ironic.

i think a lot of us will have had the experience like you described.

i had one who changed within 3 Hours.........

old Friend who i had known for 5 Years and after i BF'd her we had great sex.

3 Hours later (not unreasonable in my eyes) when i wished for sex i got the..........

i don't want to give BJ

i not want you to do things you done earlier.

i just want to lay here and be a Starfish.

i want to go now,please pay me Money and i leave.

it happens to us all.................

Archived