Anybody stayed at the Jasmine City in BKK?

HarveyHansson

I tried searching, but had to give up because a user on this board has the nickname "jasmine" and pops up frequently in the long list of search results.

Hence, with the risk of this being asked before - how is this place and is there anything I should be especially aware of?

(It's the Jasmine City, Sukhumwit 23)

Cheers

Harvey

I stay there regularly - last 4 trips to BKK. I love the place and it's loacation right across from Soi Cowboy , close to subway(1 block) and easy access to Skytrain. Rooms very clean, in room internet access available. I've stayed in studio and one bedroom and both very good. No problems with girls, in room safe. Small pool, exercise room. Highly recommend if looking in their price range. Ask for Nanapong rate and get a decent discount.

This is a corporate rate. For example I have a weekly rate for December for a 40 sq metre Deluxe studio for 22,491 baht including all taxes and daily breakfast buffet. Compare that to the rates at www.jasminecity.com and you will see it is a significant discount. The same sorrt of precentage is available for any of the other rates. The attachment I have does not displaty very well because of the size of this window other wise I would have given you the whole price list.

HarveyHansson said:

I tried searching, but had to give up because a user on this board has the nickname "jasmine" and pops up frequently in the long list of search results.

Hence, with the risk of this being asked before - how is this place and is there anything I should be especially aware of?

(It's the Jasmine City, Sukhumwit 23)

Cheers

Harvey

Harvey,

The following is a link to a review I did for a stay in Jasmine Suites last NOV: Jasmine Suites Revisited

I'm now booked again in Jasmine's this coming November. :)

I got a reply from: sales@jasminecity.com

like to prefer you for special NANAPONG rate as follows :

Room : SuperiorStudio (34sq.m.)

Rate : 3,040nett include 1 ABF

Room : DeluxeStudio (40sq.m.)

Rate : 3,360nett include 1 ABF

20% more than posted above, but for less than a week.

I'm off to Phuket after a few days in Bkk

found this house locator on phuket w/ shoirt term houses.

http://www.houseinphuket.com/

I've sent her an email & filled out her online form, will be interested to see what she can actually provide for october.

Archived