saving money

thalenoi

I bougt this new car, but we have no place to park it away from the sun or from thieves at night.

In planning of building some car port or garage in front of the house the gf came up with the idea of moving to a townhouse nearby where she plans to ride the car into the living room at night.

THis place rents for 2500 baht/month, has cement floor, 2 1/2 floors, 2 bedrooms, looks dark and bad whilst the place we rent now is big and nice but costs 5000 baht. I would not know where to put the furniture next to the car in that cheap place....

"You would save 30k baht/year and avoid spending money on building something for the car whilst you rent this place anyway" she told me.

We went shopping for car port/garage this morning, same scenario, she was discussing type of roof tiles etc to get lowest price possible but still get decent quality....the people at the shop were sighing....

She just fired the guy we hired yesterday to build the car port, he is an unhappy man I just learned. This afternoon an other guy is coming. The shop we went to to buy the materials is owned by our actual landlord and we were advised our order list is crap (made by the previous guy) Sure the new guy is a relative from the shop owner, but they are nice people.

I have not excluded moving to that other place yet....

She does care for my money though :bow:

Archived