Pattaya day 3: What Comes Around Goes Around

asiafun

Day 3 What comes around goes around

Another day of endless meetings and I begin to realize just how smoking hot this mid level office gal is. Tight Body, 5? 5?, not more than 50 or so kilos, 36C?s , smart as a whip and dresses for fashion not fad! My boss catches on that I am having a hard time keeping my eyes on her when he informs me she is the ?Mia noi? for the head manager here.

?Mia noi, what the hell is that?? ? Mistress dumb ass, like a minor wife. It seems nearly all well off Thai guys have one or two.? Damn! I am crushed but of course it makes it all the more tempting. I have the little red horny dude on one shoulder telling me how easy this could be and the little white winged chump telling me to follow my own office rules.

I struggle through the day to keep my cool and promise myself I am going to pound the hell out of some dancers cunt hole this evening while imagining it?s her.

What seemed like an eternity later it was back to the hotel for a shower and a change of clothes and off to Soi Post Office again. I make it down the street another store front or two past the blow job shops and I see the boss getting a foot massage from a looker that I remember from my last visit and would you look at that, his eyes are closed.

Remember what comes around goes around?

I drop in, don?t say a word and notice that he?s half asleep. This is going to be too easy. I nudge the girl out the way and take over doing a fairly good imitation of what they do but hell after having received a couple dozen foot massages myself its not hard to pull it off.

Anyhow I motion the girl to get the little wooden jabbing stick. You know the one I am talking about! The little pointy rod of torture. I start to lightly jab it into the tips of his toes. No reaction. A few more pounds of force and he starts to wince and turn a little. So I keep it at that and just aggravate the hell out of him but he won?t open his eyes coz he does not want her to think he is some pussy. I guess it?s a western machismo thing. So a few seconds later and I really jab it in the middle of his foot and he?s howling like a little girl. He opens his eyes and starts to protest and sees me sitting on the little plastic stool grinning from ear to ear. ? What comes around goes around boss?see you on the strip?

I hit the usual bars again. I have a really hard time remembering what their names are after beer ten or twelve. I did make it too Marylyn?s for the freaky deaky show. This is the point where we take the brand new cherry boys with us to see the really raunchy shit.

He held the balloon?saw the coin changer?.saw the gal smoke a few cigs with her vagina? yawned at the half kilometer of stringed flowers but the one thing that was priceless was the frog.

The older gal motions for him to come up to the stage and pick up the red plastic tub. As he holds it up she smacks her ass and out pops the half kilo frog. This boy nearly shit himself. He did not know whether to run screaming or throw up. I don?t think the poor guy will ever be the same. I also don?t think I will need to fight with him over who goes on the Thailand trips either.

Enough was enough, I had a plane to catch to Udon that late morning to check up on some cross border trade issues and visit an old girlfriend. I head back down to beach road and round me up this Amazonian built girl in TQ1. It was a deal at 1000 Baht for two hours work and then she was free to run so I could rest up. I was expecting to really tear out the fuck hole on this girl but ended up getting a halfway OK blowjob before I just grew tired of her and sent her off.

After the lame performance she had the gall to ask for a beer from the mini-bar! Oh no dear?only the good little starlets get beer from the mini bar! You get the free Thai bottled water in the bathroom now get the hell out. Was I bitter? No, not really. You see I broke another rule and that was ?never bar fine a girl who keeps rubbing her ass in your crotch? 9 times out of 10 (in my own experience) they are never good performers. It?s those quiet cat-like honeys that give me a run for my money.

Archived