Return of the good old days?

Ranger

Stopped in a bar on Soi Yodsak (Soi 6) in Pattaya yesterday as I spotted an old favorite sitting outside. Sitting on one of the diddlin' couches in a dark corner, she proceded to remove my shorts and went to town. I thought maybe I was receiving special treatment, but as I glanced around, I noticed several girls on their knees and several guys with silly grins on their faces ::. "Can do little bit", she explained. Little bit, my ass ::. I can't seem to recall the name of the bar, but a PM might jog my memory ::. Maybe it's commonplace now, but it hasn't happened to me since about 5 years ago in King Kong Bar (not counting upstairs places on Soi Post Office, of course).

Continuing down the soi (and what a great soi it is!), I stopped in a nice bar I reported on a few months ago, TG Bar. It was schoolgirl outfit day and the mamasan has kept up the fine recruiting work here. Only fatty was the bartender and no grandmas either :). I was enjoying diddlin' one of the finest, firmest pair of titties when the mamasan abruptly booted me out of my diddlin' couch to make room for a gang of local bikers :(. Since I know those bastards can't read, I'll say it......Haven't they ever heard of soap for Christ's sake ::. Not sure how the girls can stand it, maybe lots of ya dom?

A couple of random, unrelated thoughts.....Miracle bras should be outlawed!! It's false advertising, damnit. And why do all the cute beer bar girls I talk to have kids? :: I'll keep searching, I guess. Life is good!

Ranger

Archived