About Through with Street Whores

I used to swear by the quality of the girls on the Sukhumvit sidewalks in the wee hours of the morning, but then all sorts of hags moved in. Tried one again the other night after months of avoiding them.

Goup of cute girls near Robinson's. About midnight. REAL cute one. Said she was a uni student at Sinakarin Wirot University. Maybe. Maybe not. Seemed nice.

So we go to PB. Won't let me eat her. positions herself so she can continue staring at the TV screen during the whole session. Oh well, I tried. Gave me her number afterward, which I threw away immediately. The days of the decent street whore may be not be over, but but definitely taking a sabbatical.

"She wouldn't let me eat her"

Dude you are one brave man. If you have the balls (no pun intended) to go down on a street walker you probably have the balls to do anything.

I applaud you :applause:

until you get a major incurable disease and then I shake my head and try and refrain from saying I told you so

i have to agree with you ,there are now too many short time pros, baddass little gals full of sh1te in suk road.its now the place to avoid.

they all have multiple blokes too many on the go.

no GFE is likely there nowadays .

there just arent enough fresh whores coming on the market to satisfy all the tourists and expats mongers.

who all need fresh meat .

'If you have the balls (no pun intended) to go down on a street walker you probably have the balls to do anything'

if they are willing to give me a BBBJ then it's only fair to return the favour.

but i am a sucker (no pun intended) for letting my tongue have a little work-out.........:hubba:

a nice 69 never hurt me.................... :yay:

i wouldn't dream of taking a Girl home who didn't want me to do the deed........... :shakehead

Archived